Melitta Extra Strong Roasted Coffee - 17.6 oz - (PACK OF 12) uploaded by Maria Amalia G.Melitta Extra Strong Roasted Coffee - 17.6 oz - (PACK OF 12) uploaded by Priscila Moura L.Melitta Extra Strong Roasted Coffee - 17.6 oz - (PACK OF 12) uploaded by Priscila Moura L.

BY MELITTA

Melitta Extra Strong is a combination of grains with a dark point of toast, resulting in a coffee of intense flavor and strong fragrance."Full speed ahead" as described on its label. Vacuum sealed 17.6oz pack inside another box: no air, no light. Pure... see more...

• Este café é realemnte bom? muito solúvel? 1 Answers
Jacob P.
While the flavor of this coffee leaves a little to be desired, the price makes up for it. I bring in this coffee to work and my co-workers love how little pocket change they have to drop on this. I buy a bag every week.
Isis A.
Clifton, NJ
For me that's is my favorite coffee. Tastes really good and it is strong as I like.
It has a very good price.
Saber que esto es muy malo no me gusto
El muy fuerte para mis gustos
Ok c
Maria Amalia G.
I love to drink this coffee! in the morning at breakfast, during the day in the office and in the afternoon at snack time when I arrive home after work. The aroma of this coffee is delicious and not to mention the taste. I recommend it!
Mi 🌹.
I love this coffee, strong and striking flavor, very good for breakfast to recharge the energies and great for afternoon coffee, very practical to do, simply the taste of the farm ❤❤
Paola Q.
Doral, FL
I friend brought me this from Brazil because she said it was famous there.. i dont see the special of this coffe but if someone buy me a cup of coffee from this one i would drink it without problems.
Nathalia B.
Amo café, sendo melitta amo mais, essência e gosto deliciosos, não resisto uma chicara desse café, amo muito, faz parte da minha manhã e tarde
Veruzka C.
Muy bueno, tiene un sabor muy parecido al Café Madrid de Venezuela. Un buen café nunca está demás! 100% RECOMENDADO
Michele E.
Amoo melitta 😍😍😍 ,é um café super suave de boa qualidade e sabor excelente, mas ainda prefiro os três corações! !
Michelle k.
Esee café é uma delicia , cremoso , gostoso , melhor marca de café , filtro e etc...
Recomendo muito muito !!!!
Ana Luiza F.
Itabira, MG
Este café é realemnte bom? muito solúvel?

back