BY MELITTA #18 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

Textured Thicker Paper Traps More Oils Fits Most 8-12 Cup Coffee Makers Unbleached Paper Made and Printed in USA Melitta® see more...

Haile G.
Warwick, RI
Natural coffee filters should be brown not white. The white filters go through a bleaching process to make them white. When bleaching coffee filters the chlorine releases a toxin called dioxin and after much exposure you can get dioxin poisoning. That's why I use Melitta & another brand not mentioned on Influenster. Coffee is my only vice but that doesn't mean I have to further poison my body with chemical. With these coffee filters you will taste the difference in your coffee. It taste better & even smells better.
Rachel M.
Ramona, CA
Great coffee filter. They are sturdy and I haven't had issues with the filter collapsing and grounds getting in my coffee with this brand. Highly recommended.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
These are my favorite kind off coffee filters! I love the high quality and the great job that it does filtering the coffee as it runs through the machine.
Ayame S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are awesome coffee filters, I needed some on short notice, and these were the ones I picked up. They turn out to be very sturdy and does break easy
Carmel R.
Poway, CA
I use this coffee filter because I've read white ones have been bleached, so it's a better choice to use ones that haven't been. works perfectly
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Melitta is the name in coffee filters. These basket filters do not colapse as easy as other brands . They are a strong filter that holds up .
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
We loves these! Sturdier than the plain ones, and without being bleached! I seek these ones out at our grocery store.
candida g.
Miami
Worth it because is based on a strong material, nice presentation of the product and great prices
Alex O.
Spring, TX
We use these at home and have not had any issues with them. I would recommend them for anyone
Amy N.
APO, AE
I like the Melita brand. I buy the cone filters for daily use and I purchase the Melita coffee when I can find it. That is good too!
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Are these much different than other coffee filters
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Are these different from generic coffee filters?