BY MELISSA'S

• I love dried cranberries. What kind of recipe could I us...1 Answers
  • Are these nice and fresh? I've bought some from another b...1 Answers
  • "I like putting dried cranberries in a salad." in 1 review
Adilene M.
I love using died cranberries for my salads!! Great recipe spinach, crumbles bleu cheese, carrots tomato, pecans, and cranberries ... A tad of dressing!!
Emily A.
Denton, TX
I like putting dried cranberries in a salad. Any other suggestions on how I can incorporate them into my cooking?
Ashley N.
Very sweet & fresh tasting, not hard like some dried fruits. I think they're great for baking into muffins!
Bhaba J.
Tampa, FL
These are good for our health and also it tastes good. i love it as a snack and also it gives many health benefits.
Valery B.
Montreal
They're really good, I always want more!!! It's a good ''on the go'' snack!!
Maddison K.
Commerce, GA
I love cranberries! With what would you recommend mixing these dried cranberries?
Kate L.
Delmar , NY
I love dried cranberries. What kind of recipe could I use them in that would be snacky and appeal to the men?
Taylor F.
Are these nice and fresh? I've bought some from another brand that were too hard to eat. Definitely not fresh!
Allison E.
Irvine, CA
For anyone who has tried this product, are the cranberries overly sweet? I love dried fruit but hate it when it seems like they pack in extra sugar.
Dana P.
Eastaboga, AL
I'm in Alabama and have not found the products in any of my local stores. Where can I purchase these?