BY MELISSA & DOUG

A family game of tricky hangs and steady hands! Try this hanging balance game and you'll be hooked! Suspend comes with 24 notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces to hang from a tabletop stand. Sound easy? Try adding another piece! Each time a bar is added, the balance shifts, the difficulty changes and the incredible midair sculpture transforms. Can you add all your game pieces without making it fall? This tricky game for 1-4 players is a test of steady nerves and steady hands. see more...

The S.
We love this game!! It is certainly a family game night favorite. It is all about skill and timing and what the person before you leaves you with. It is easy enough for most of the family to join in. It was more fun than we thought it was going to be.
Erin A.
Newport News, VA
This game came up on my Amazon "you may like this" list and I bought it to play as a family on Christmas Eve. It has become an almost every night game! Everyone in my family (myself, my husband, 14 year old son, and 8 year old son) loves to play it! My father even enjoyed it. You can play it the easy way and balance all the different pieces or you can get risky and not balance them as well as sabotage your gamemates! It's a lot of fun!