BY MELISSA & DOUG #16 in Puzzles

Featuring detailed images of 8 favorite noisy vehicles, this wooden peg puzzle makes the vehicle sound when a piece is placed correctly in the puzzle board! Eight sounds in all. full-color, matching picture under each piece. see more...

stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
I love the idea of these puzzles and my kids really enjoy playing with them. I’ve purchased several of these sound puzzles and really my only complaint is that the sounds can be very sensitive and go off at random times. Sometimes the light turning on or a door being closed will trigger one or more of the sounds and that can be annoying. However, my children love the puzzles and get very excited at the sounds, so we love with it.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
The sounds really encouraged my daughter to want to put the puzzle pieces in place. The sounds are realistic in helping to identify different vehicles and noises. It's a great way to teach them to put a puzzle together.
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
My 2 year old has this puzzle and plays with it constantly. I love the wooden pieces and the fact that they make the noises, the only thing I wish was different was that there was some easy way to keep track of the pieces. I keep his in a ziplock bag but I don't like it much.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I'm a teacher at a preschool and this is popular with the little ones preparing to go into the preschool classes. It makes sounds when you place the puzzle piece down and it's a good way to review modes of transportation
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Melissa & Doug is a favorite, trusted toy brand in our house. My son loved this vehicle sound puzzle. As you fit the correct puzzle piece in the slot, you hear the sound the vehicle makes. It's motivating and fun. The pieces are easy to hold and manipulate.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I've been using these since my son turned 1 years old and they've been so much fun teaching him all the vehicles and sounds they make. Very educational. He's 20 months now and knows all of them. Even points them out when we go out.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Melissa & Doug. Me encantan sus línea de juguetes para niños y bebés son entretenidos y educativos mi niño tiene de este varios stilos de puzzle
stefanie b.
These are great for little kid to learn they enjoy it and like how you have to fit the pics and so affordable.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
My son got this for Christmas and loved it.. I like howitzer legs the correlate the sounds shape and picture!!
Chelle J.
Forney, TX
My son loves these puzzle! I can't wait to be able to get him more! They are great!