Melissa & Doug Sound Puzzle Farm - 9 Pc

by Melissa & Doug

Every time they correctly place a puzzle piece in the wooden board, children are rewarded by hearing these happy farm animals "sound off"! Farm favorites featured include a horse, pig, duck, cow, and sheep; full-color matching pictures appear under each piece. Helps children develop matching and listening skills. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melissa & Doug Sound Puzzle Farm - 9 Pc!
How would you rate this product?
Edwina  B.
Petoskey, MI
Melissa & Doug Sound Puzzle Farm - 9 Pc uploaded by Edwina  B.
Love these puzzles we have alot. I don't like that I'm always loosing pieces bur we find them. But much better for child development
Hiral P.
Albuquerque, NM
Melissa & Doug Sound Puzzle Farm - 9 Pc uploaded by Hiral P.
These puzzles are so much fun for my toddlers. Pieces are thick enough to stand on their own so can double as wooden pieces. It is thicker pieces so makes it easier for little hands to grab onto, as opposed to grabbing onto the tiny pegs. The little handles make it easier for them to place it into the picture. They are durable and long term toy investment. They are bit pricey but worth it as they help kids developing skills.
Cristina S.
Spanaway, WA
My son will be turning 3 in March and he still enjoys this puzzle!! He has played with it for going on almost 2 years, it keeps him focused and entertained for a bit. Not only does he like to place the pieces where they belong but he also uses them for pretend play, and he makes the animals talk to each other and such. Definitely recommend Melissa & Doug puzzles! I’ve even purchased a few other different ones as well.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
My little one has this puzzle and plays with it all the time! When you put the pieces in they make the sound of the animals. Great learning puzzle!! Melissa and Doug products are great!
jennifer H.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this Melissa and Doug's products for kids ! Most of their products are made from wood and have a great lesrning experience for your little one! Thanks to Melissa and Doug , my little guy has learned his animals!
Maria P.
Haverhill, MA
My daughter loves this puzzle and finding the right spot for the pieces. Love that they are wooden.
Asem K.
Morgantown, WV
Love this wooden puzzle for my toddler! I find plastic toys too distracting and making kids go fussy.
Kirsten P.
Madison Hts, MI
My two year old loves this puzzle. The colors are bright and the animal sounds are an added bonus to keep him interested. We spend time doing puzzles everyday and this is one of his favorites.
Kimberly Y.
Danville, IL
Melissa and Doug makes the best puzzles. Although some have a higher price point these puzzles are worth it because they are durable and LAST. My son is at the age that everything goes in his mouth and all of the puzzles we have still look brand new. They are also fun to teach noises, colors, and names of things. I also like that they give you some learning activity ideas on the back of the puzzles. Love this product!
melissa S.
Santa maria, CA
My 20 month old son loves all the sound puzzles, he will constantly grab these puzzles before any others

Looking for your answer?