Melissa & Doug Solar System Floor Puzzle 48 pieces

by Melissa & Doug

Want To Know More Great for introducing your little one to the solar system, this Melissa And Doug floor puzzle is 48 pieces. Made with extra thick cardboard, this puzzle had been designed to last, ensuring your little one can have fun building it time and time again. Don't Forget. Take a look at ELC's range of educational books and games.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melissa & Doug Solar System Floor Puzzle 48 pieces!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Such a great puzzle! We got this when my son was 3 so it was challenging for him but he was so curious about the solar system that he stuck with it with my help. As a 4 yo, he’s able to put a lot of it together on his own. Love it!
Iveth B.
Murphysboro, IL
My daughter loves this puzzle. she does it every day along with others of this brand. what I like is that they are really sturdy thick cardboard and the size is pretty big. my daughter just dumps it on the floor and goes to town and always so excited everytime she completes it. she learned about the planets too.
Jamie L.
Lockport, IL
My 4 year old was able to complete this and it also initiated some talks about the solar system. It was affordable, high quality, and my 2 year old even participated. Love these big floor puzzles for a fun thing to do with little ones!
tina P.
I got this for my children and it has really worked in helping them with their homework and everyday education, and eye cordination skills. It has also taught my children to work with others, (such as their siblings), :) and although they may swabble from time to time, they do get the job done. I also as an adult forgot some things and now i am sharpening my skills of the solar plants again.
ana M.
oak lawn, Illinois
I got this for my little cousin and let me tell you its good and educated, I love this product!!!! i highly recommend it
Cher J.
I got my son this puzzle for Christmas and he loves it. He is able to complete the puzzle on his own. I love that it has the names beside the planets so you can teach them the different planets and they get to visually see what they look like. Definitely one of my favourite puzzles he has.
Raysa Milagros C.
La Libertad
Es un juego muy divertido. Además de ser bueno para la memoria y más!!! Este producto a diferencia de algunos similares es mucho mas entretenido. Esto cumplió y sobrepasó todas mis expectativas ;) Lo recomiendo para cualquiera que tiene niños en casa.

Looking for your answer?