BY MELISSA AND DOUG

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Whos in the jungle? Grasp and turn the crinkly flaps to see the animals eat play clean their teeth and go to bed! Melissa & Doug Ks Kids cloth books bring amazing quality and play value to a childs first books. Each one is packed with low-tech high-impact novelties and durably constructed to last through story time play time and the washing machine too! Dimensions: 7.75 x 8 x 1.5 Packaged see more...

Review (1)
Shauna C.
I don't have this one in-particular but I do have one that is opposites by Melissa & Doug and I just love this brand and this book, so does my infant son! he smiles and giggles when I read to him, it is so neat how they make these awesome but very simple books, I look for this brand any time I am looking for toys for my sons because I always know I will find something very unique and what looks like hand crafted, a lot of work goes into these products. it is a little pricey but its something that will last and even pass on.