Melissa & Doug See-Inside Peg Numbers

by Melissa & Doug

Match numbers with pictures as you assemble the puzzle.10-piece puzzleEasy-grasp pegs for practicing fine motor skillsSturdy wooden constructionPromotes number recognition, counting, and early math skills.About Melissa & Doug Melissa & Doug toys are designed to nurture childhood wonder. From classic wooden toys to inventive crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products inspire creativity and imagination in children throughout the world. The thoughtfully designed toys spark free play thats full o...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melissa & Doug See-Inside Peg Numbers!
How would you rate this product?
Subin H.
Grand Rapids
Melissa & Doug See-Inside Peg Numbers uploaded by Subin H.
I love melissa and Doug toys! They are wood and they don't make sounds. I know kids like sounds but this kind of toys actually better for their brains! My girl is only 20 months old so she doesn't know numbers but she is interested in it.
Ivana A.
Bronx, NY
Melissa & Doug always have the best puzzles and a Activities for kids. My 3 year old learned his numbers thanks to this puzzle. Now we are learning to read them since the spelling is under the numbers.
Annabel V.
Fort Worth, TX
This was my sons favorite puzzle. But the paint started coming off the puzzle super easy. The quality of the wood is pretty well. I just wish the paint stuck together much better.
Cinthia H.
Kearny, NJ
We love this puzzle in our home! Its so sturdy and great colors and quality! We use it every other day and my little one is already recognizing numbers!
Destini V.
Roanoke, TX
My little one has this puzzle and loves it!! He loves that it’s so colorful also!!!!!!!
Jordan A.
Claremore, OK
This puzzle is very simple but fun for toddlers. My 2 year old learned all his numbers with this puzzle and has no problems putting the pieces in the correct spots. Under the number are animals. 1 snake, etc.
McKayla D.
Guyton, GA
Best puzzle for little hands. Not only does it teach numbers it teaches amazing finger strength.
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,005 reviews
We got this for my daughter who is 2, she loves it & can do it easily. I hate that the number get lost so easily but that’s more of a personal issue than a puzzle issue.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I would cycle this puzzle out in my toddler classroom for the children to practice spatial learning with puzzles as well as site recognition for learning their numbers. This is a great puzzle but I did notice some West after time and much use of the puzzle.
Terry B.
Wellington, FL
Great basic puzzle to learn numbers. Very durable. Can find at low prices at Marshall’s/home goods.

Looking for your answer?