BY MELISSA & DOUG #45 in Puzzles

Introduce your child to the fun world of puzzles with the melissa & doug sea life and insects chunky puzzle bundle. These puzzles are made of hand-painted, sturdy wood. The chunky pieces fit easily into their places on the board and full color pictures are beneath every piece. The easy-to-grasp pieces can also stand on their own for pretend play. This puzzle toy bundle encourages matching skills, spatial reasoning and imagination. Ages 2 and up. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "My daughter loves these puzzles, they are durable, educational and so much fun for her." in 2 reviews
  • "My little one is 18 months old and has been able to do these for a few months now." in 1 review
  • "They are easy to fit in their places and big enough for little hands to handle well." in 1 review
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Again, love Melissa and Doug puzzles. They are so bright and colorful, and are a good tool for parents to teach words and pictures to their children. They are easy to fit in their places and big enough for little hands to handle well. Love them!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
This is one of my favorite puzzles. I love the sea creatures, there aren't that many puzzles out there with sea creatures but as a diver I want my daughter to leaner about those too (not only farm animals)
Lindsay T.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
My daughter loves these puzzles, they are durable, educational and so much fun for her. They are a little more expensive but amazing. Love this brand!
Erin H.
Burke, VA
I love these puzzles, but I think the age range is incorrect. My daughter was bored with these by 18 months, but loved them when she was closer to a year!
Megan S.
Bennington, NE
Love all of our Melissa and Doug puzzles! Great product!! I love how durable they are and the puzzle scenes are always cute!
Michelle W.
Greenbrier, TN
My daughter loves puzzles and I love the great quality of them. The pieces are great for little hands.
Barbara R.
Johnstown, Pa
We have the sea creature one and my kids absolutely loved it. Very sturdy puzzle and colorful and fun. Love M & D toys!
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
My kids loved these wooden puzzles from Melissa and Doug. They were excellent quality.
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Quality puzzles. great for little ones learning. Durable and last a long time.
Laina T.
The best chunky puzzles for kids, hands down. Perfect starter puzzles for toddlers!