Melissa & Doug Reusable Sticker Pad Assort uploaded by Lori M.

BY MELISSA & DOUG

Melissa & doug reusable sticker pad assort see more...

Melissa C.
Mega Parent Expert
We have one of the dress up scene books! I love that these are reusable stickers. They definitely keep and and have been used again and again! Only downfall is the scenes and pages have all fallen out of the book and the stickers themselves are everywhere because what kid is gonna pit it back where it came from. She now has a sticker bag which isn't so bad. Keep them all in one place!
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Mega Parent Expert
These were fun for my son, really liked how easily the stickers went on and off to play again.after awhile thought some don't stick anymore.
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
We have a few of the Melissa & Doug reusable sticker pads, and I have a love/hate relationship with them.

Loves: The sticker pads definitely encourage creative play. There are dozens and dozens of stickers and five sheets to place them on. It's hard to get tired of it since there are so many sticker options. And kids really love this activity. And it's reeeally inexpensive for a M&D-caliber toy/activity.

Hates: After playing with the sticker pad just three or four times, the sheets all came loose from the binding. So now we just keep all the "scenes" and the sticker pages in a big messy stack. I've thought about punching holes in the sheets and putting them in a binder, but the size is awkward and I worry the pages would tear. Also, while the "stickers" stick well to the scene pages, they don't reattach very easily to the pages they came on, which makes starting over and cleaning it up not very fun. And with so many stickers, they end up all over the house. A mother's worst nightmare
Lori M.
My grandkids loved these so much I went online and order these puffy sticker activity books for all the grandkids. And the shipping was so fast. I will order again.
Elliott S.
Lubbock, TX
My daughter got some of these sticker pads for this past Christmas and absolutely adores them! She plays with them in the car, after school in the living room, etc. She loves stickers, but is always so disappointed that you can't take them off of the paper and use them again. These pads are perfect because the stickers are reusable. Definitely worth it in my book!
Jennifer P.
Eastern Passage, NS
We have the transportation ones of these. After a while the reusable scenes got mashed up so the stickers wouldn't stick but then we switched to using them as window clings! Just rub on a pant leg to re-static. :)