BY MELISSA & DOUG

Incredible value and superior craftsmanship make this toy a childhood favorite. Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills. Pound the eight wooden pegs into the wooden bench, then flip it over to repeat again and again! Wooden hammer included. Measures 11 x 5 x 3.5. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
I got this for my son when he was around two... he loved it. My only complaint was that some of the pegs just fell out with out even hammering them. The fit in the holes was to loose for some. The sizes of the pegs were inconsistent and some fit and some didn't. My overall my son got use out of it and enjoyed it.
Tabitha W.
Kaleva, MI
My son loves this toy! He carries the hammer around everywhere. I love Melissa and Doug's wooden toys. The only downside is that my son chews on the hammer, and has gotton all the paint off and is down to the wood.
Michelle R.
I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I weew. I love you I love youuuuu.
Jennifer B.
My daughter loves this as well! The only problem that I have had with it, is that a couple of the pegs fall through really easily. I feel like they should fit a little snugger in the wholes. Just be cautious when around child while they are hammering...remember they don't have the best aiming stills and you'll end up with a bruise on your leg. Lol. learned that one from experience!
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
My two year old loves this toy. I think Santa knew this was the perfect gift for a little guy who loves tools like his daddy does. He can sit and hammer pegs happily whenever he wants and there is little noise or mess. It's made with quality and holds up well to the beating an active two year old can give it.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Some of the knobs to these don't fit quite well ! I noticed that they're not wide enough for the holes . Either way my daughter loves this, it's noisy but she enjoys hitting it while saying the colors !