Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesPuzzlesMelissa & Doug
Melissa Doug Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box - Vehicles

Melissa Doug Melissa & Doug Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box - Vehicles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melissa Doug Melissa & Doug Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box - Vehicles!
How would you rate this product?
Hao L.
San Gabriel, CA
I gotta say my son loves the puzzle. He loves vehicles so that is a perfect set for him. He start doing puzzles when he is 18 months. This could be a starter puzzle for young child who love cars. My son spent endless time with this set. He can work on his brain and hand sensory.
jennifer H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love Melissa and Doug! They have the most awesome toys and puzzles for you kids in every interest! My little guy loves pizzles , so their wooden puzzles have always been a win for him! He has everything from cars , trains, puzzles , food toys and much more from this company! I'm very satisfied with their products for children, and it is affordable! Melissa Doug Melissa & Doug Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box - Vehicles
D M.
Purchased for my friend's son 2 years old for Birthday. He loves putting together puzzles. This puzzle have their own storage which is awesome and they have a stamp on the back for easy to sorting into the right section. And you get 4 puzzles in one box. Recommend it.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This is easy and compact for kids! Easy to put away and puze clean up time doesn't have to be a struggle with these!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Melissa Doug Melissa & Doug Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box - Vehicles uploaded by Mary R.
This is an outstanding puzzle collection for kids. It has 4 individual puzzles neatly stowed in a sturdy wooden box with 4 separate compartments for the pieces. The puzzles are pretty small but not too simple so they are still a bit of a challenge for a 4 or 5 yr old. Even a 2 yr old can help with them. I highly recommend. Very sturdy wooden pieces will hold up with many kids.
Katherine  M.
Atlanta, GA
I use this to stimulate my 4 year old and my 1 year old . They love it because is dynamics and is a great way to interact and learn at the same time . The variety of colors stimulates their skill developing a more creative way to see things around them. This brand is well though and all of their toys are worth it. And my favorite part is they are made out of wood. No plastic involve .
Anna R.
Hodges, SC
My son loves these puzzles! He got them when he was 4 years old and is able to assemble each one independently. The back side of the pieces have shapes to indicate which puzzle they belong to, so your child can sort them to place into the correct section of the storage box.
Elizabeth  D.
Kingwood, TX
These are a fave of my little guy! We take these to restaurants and it keeps him entertained while we wait for our food. I love it comes in its own little box so it makes it that much more convenient
Charity H.
Saluda, NC
I love Melissa and Doug toys for my daughter. I especially like these puzzles. They are durable and help with fine motor skills. Each puzzle has a corresponding shape on the back of each piece. It makes it easier for my daughter to sort out the pieces by herself.
Katherine Z.
Jackson Heights, NY
Melissa & Doug always provide quality toys that help a child's mind develop while being environmentally conscious.

Looking for your answer?