Melissa & Doug Locks & Latches Board uploaded by Becky S.

BY MELISSA & DOUG

This skill-building play set features durable construction, sturdy components, and timeless play patterns. It offers the perfect nourishment for growing minds. Kids can open four locks, each with a unique combination or key, to see what's behind. Ages 3 and up. see more...

Sarah D.
Techie Expert Level 1
My daughter loves to play with this even at 3. I wish that there were less crevices in the green section as it is so hard to get stuff out of there. It's so inevitable stuff with get jammed in there haha. The dial part also does not have the numbers big enough that a child can read them. The dial for mine also unlocks at 5 3/4. That seems a little difficult for a child to remember. That being said Melissa&Doug regularly does sales and it makes their items more reasonably priced for a children's toy. I love their products and will always keep an eye out for sales!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Got this for my son because he’s already working on our locks at home, and it’s a huge hit with him! He loves unlocking and relocking the latches, and studying what’s behind the doors. Plus it keeps him away from the household baby locks!! Awesome stimulating toy.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Melissa and Doug toys! Let’s just start off by say how they don’t use a lot of plastic in their toys so big plus for me. This particular toy is awesome for developing fine motor skills. I’ll definitely buy more Melissa and Doug toys.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Techie Expert Level 2
My son loves this product! He has figured out 2 of the 4 types of locks so far! And he's only 18months old!
SAID S.
CITE 08 MAI 1945 VILLA N 14 BOUDOUAOU WILAYA DE BOUMERDES ALGER
Techie Expert Level 1
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks