BY MELISSA & DOUG

Whatever role he's playing, joey can be suitably attired! Whether it's a police officer, a super hero, a knight, fireman, a construction worker or a pirate, he is ready for adventure at a moment's notice. This set includes a magnetic wooden dress-up figure with a wooden stand and magnetic clothing pieces for pretend play! see more...

Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Melissa and Doug toys a very educational. Their brand that you can get your children with confidence that they are not only going to have fun but they want to be learning.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
Melissa and Doug makes the best toys. Sturdy and well worth the money. It was nice to see one that lets you dress up a boy. Most of them are girls.
Natalie H.
Loma Linda, CA
I love this product. I bought this for my 3 year old cousin for Christmas and was very pleased so I ordered on for my son and a girl version for my daughter.
Kristen S.
The children at my child care love to use this dress up set. It is magnetic so it is easy to dress and undress.
Brianna V.
I think this is such a wonderful idea! Boys live to dress up just as much as girls (not that both can't use this or the princess one!) We used this in a classroom and it was a hit!
Jennifer P.
Eastern Passage, NS
My son loves his "super Joey!" His fave is to make the policeman but then put the super hero mask on too. High quality like all Melisssa & Doug products we have tried.