Melissa & Doug In The Garden Jumbo Knob Puzzle

by Melissa & Doug

Yoshi is a part of series 3 in our Nintendo Super Mario Mini Figure Collection. This 2 tall collectible standing Yoshi figurine is a perfect addition to your growing collection. Yoshi is wearing his traditional brown boots and is awaiting his friend's arrival! This product is made from plastic material. Collect all six characters from our series 3 mini figure line. The legendary Super Mario Bros. by Nintendo celebrated their 25th anniversary in 2010. When Mario is around, his brother Luigi is never far behind. In their epic battle against Bowser in the fight to save Princess Toadstool, also known as Peach, Mario and Luigi have to combat their way through the different worlds and stages of Mushroom Kingdom. Watch out for enemies, advance through warp pipes, and collect coins! For more than 25 years, the Super Mario Bros. continue to bring fun and adventure right to your living room.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melissa & Doug In The Garden Jumbo Knob Puzzle!
Dhivya K.
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby loves these puzzles. Happy that I got it for him. It's worth the value. [brand:melissaanddoug]
Melissa  J.
Charlotte, NC
Melissa and Doug may be pricey, but the products are quality. The chunky knob puzzles are the absolute best knob puzzles available! Tuesday Morning tends to have Melissa and Doug at very affordable prices!
Ginger B.
Avon, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love any and all melissa and Doug puzzles. The jumbo ones are great for baby/young toddlers to grasp. My son loves the noise they make when he bangs the two pieces together. Overall very happy with the jumbo puzzles.[product:melissa-&-doug-in-the-garden-jumbo-knob-puzzle]
Ashley H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My kids love the big knob puzzles. My only complaint is that they chew on them which destroys them. They are not water proof
Katherine S.
Dallas, TX
I’m a preschool teacher and my toddlers (18-24mo) love this puzzle. The knobs are perfect for their hands to grasp, and the shapes are unique enough for them to identify the orientation of each puzzle piece.
Joanne  S.
Mooers Forks, NY
These puzzles are nicely made. Large pieces with knobs for little hands, wooden and well made, we have a few of them for our grandson to play with.

Looking for your answer?