BY MELISSA & DOUG

Add sparkle and dazzle to any art or craft project with this collection of jewel tone glitter glue sticks. Five jumbo sized easy flow squeeze tubes in a handy phthalate free pouch. Age Rating: Not Age Rated. see more...

silvia C.
Dallas , TX
My kids a i used this all the time when we do crafting is very fun and very easy to used dry fast it has a pointy it has a pointy tip were the product comes out it's so fun to used I totally recommend this to everyone to used with your kids .
R. G.
Nantucket, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great, we use them to make Christmas tree decorations and all kinds of crafts, my daughter loves it that she can handle it herself and it’s not too messy, very reasonably priced.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My girls love these glitter glue sticks. They decorate all their homemade cards with them... They are easy to wash off skin, clothes, and tables... These glitter glue sticks are definitely kid friendly. .. I highly recommend these glitter glue sticks to people with kids
Barbara G.
Del Valle , TX
Has anyone purchased these? If so, how well do they work? And do you recommend ?