Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze uploaded by Parker S.Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze uploaded by Amber R.

BY MELISSA & DOUG

Melissa & doug first bead maze see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber R.
My daughter loves this toy! I love that it has suction cups on the bottom of it so that I can easily put it on her high chair and not worry about her throwing it off! It is a very affordable and sturdy toy that will lasts long time!
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
It's made with quality and can be entertaining. My daughter didn't play with it all that often and wasn't a huge fan but it's been a fun tool for us to use in naming colors and shapes.
Veronica A.
Las Vegas, NV
My 2 year old loves playing with this he always brings it to me so we can play woth it together great for when you have things to do and need a little distraction for your little one
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
Babies love these bead mazes! My daughter would play with this longer than any other toy. As with all Melissa & Doug toys, this is super sturdy and well made.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My daughter loves this toy. I let her pick out any toy she wanted she was 2 and this was what she picked. I loved these when I was little lol and still do.
Tania M.
His is great for little ones starting around 6-9months, and even my 3 year old is still playing with his!
Ruzica R.
My 1 1/2 year old loves playing with this he always brings it to me so we can play woth it together great for when you have things to do and need a little distraction for your little one
Suzi M.
Morrison, IL
There are few toys that the kids have played with for 2 years, but so far this is one of the longest lasting toys!
Melony L.
My son's always love playing with these beads. Hours of entertainment. Melissa & Doug are always great quality toys.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
My daughter is in love with this toy! We use it to distract her while we make her food!