Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze uploaded by Parker S.Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze uploaded by Amber R.

BY MELISSA & DOUG

Melissa & doug first bead maze see more...

Buy on Target
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Our babies love this little maze! I love that it suctions down nicely to their high chairs and play table. It's made solid and keeps them entertained for hours. It's also pretty easy to clean up with a wipe. Great product for the price tag. I highly recommended it.
Amber R.
My daughter loves this toy! I love that it has suction cups on the bottom of it so that I can easily put it on her high chair and not worry about her throwing it off! It is a very affordable and sturdy toy that will lasts long time!
Selena U.
Lehigh acres , FL
I got this with my Huggins rewards points for free and my 8 month old daughter absolutely loves it! My 3 year old son sneaks it away sometimes! So it is very loved. I love that it has suction cups to stick it to a table or highchair and it will stay and not move or have to worry about picking it up if it falls.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
It's made with quality and can be entertaining. My daughter didn't play with it all that often and wasn't a huge fan but it's been a fun tool for us to use in naming colors and shapes.
Veronica A.
Las Vegas, NV
My 2 year old loves playing with this he always brings it to me so we can play woth it together great for when you have things to do and need a little distraction for your little one
Ruzica R.
My 1 1/2 year old loves playing with this he always brings it to me so we can play woth it together great for when you have things to do and need a little distraction for your little one
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
Babies love these bead mazes! My daughter would play with this longer than any other toy. As with all Melissa & Doug toys, this is super sturdy and well made.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My daughter loves this toy. I let her pick out any toy she wanted she was 2 and this was what she picked. I loved these when I was little lol and still do.
Jami B.
All of my children have loved the bead maze! They're super sturdy and provide hours of fun. Bead mazes will always be in my home!
Melony L.
My son's always love playing with these beads. Hours of entertainment. Melissa & Doug are always great quality toys.