BY MELISSA & DOUG #59 in Puzzles

Horses and fairies . . . Two dreams come true on these beautiful wooden jigsaw puzzles! Two 48-piece puzzles with durable boards are full of wonderful details to discover. see more...

Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Melissa & Doug toys are good quality toys that last, the price is a bit more than traditional toys but it is well worth it.
Crystal  M.
Crystal M.
San Fernando, CA
These are the best jigsaw puzzles. The colors of the pictures are vibrant and the pieces are very durable and can stand all the force my toddler uses on them
Kara W.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
I love these puzzles for my daughter. Their quality is outstanding and last a long time. I love how you can get them personalized on their website. makes the perfect gift.
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Such good graphics.. 48 pieces...some kids may need some assistance putting this puzzle together.
Julaine T.
Julaine T.
Indianapolis, IN
My family has always loved puzzles.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
These puzzles are super bright and very cool. I love that they get kids attention. My kids really enjoy piluzzles
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Found this at a second hand store for my niece. She loves it. The pieces are large enough that her 3 year old fingers can maneuver then without difficulty and the picture is adorable!
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
I love Melissa and Doug toys. I got these for my son when he was younger and now I get these for my niece.