BY MELISSA & DOUG #5 in Puzzles

Convenient and fun with 12 puzzles in one. Enjoy the variety and good times of this deluxe wire puzzle rack from melissa & doug with your little-ones. Great for passing the time during bad weather, and getting in some quality bonding time before bed each night. It's your one stop solution for all your puzzle storage needs. Each puzzle sold separately. see more...

• I need this! Where do they sell it? Are the puzzles included?4 Answers
  • I'm confuses. Is it just the wire rack or does it come with the 12 ...2 Answers
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wire Puzzle Rack
  • "I think this puzzle is amazing for it keeps my little one bust and active it's funny how he this and turn to put the puzzle in the right place I guess it give him a good experience over great product " in 1 review
  • "We have several Melissa and Doug puzzles, and this is a great way to store them!" in 1 review
Tee M.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
After my sons first birthday party he received a ton of Melissa and Doug puzzles and one of the gifts along with it was this rack. I at first compared it to any other rack but then when I sat the puzzles inside it worked amazingly!! Great product. Great buy.
Amburr P.
Amburr P.
We love melissa and doug everything, especially their puzzels. Everything they make stands up to my wild kids and lasts for a long time. I love this rack because I'm all about things having a place and purpose and it gives me an efficient way to store them.
Kiera D.
Kiera D.
Baltimore, MD
We have a ton of these puzzles and I was so excited to find a place to organize them. It's great and my 3yo can get them and put them back with ease.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Love these puzzles and love that they made something to help organize them!
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Gasquet, CA
This is an amazing storage tool. It really helps organize all of the puzzles and aids with ensuring that pieces don't go missing and it allows the children to browse through the puzzles without making too big of a mess. I would definitely recommend this is you have multiple puzzles and have a hard time keeping them organized/together!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Imboden
We now have three of these puzzles and we adore them. My 2 year old loves these! They're our go-to for his entertainment. We've purchased these at Walmart and Hastings before they closed. We have the Disney letters puzzle, Mickey Mouse shapes, and the construction equipment puzzle and we love them all!
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Flagstaff
We love this puzzle organizer! It makes it so easy for our youngest to get out and put away her favorite puzzles!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
I use to play with these when I was younger and now my daughter plays with them and enjoys them very affordable
Bre L.
Bre L.
Turlock, CA
Love Melissa and Doug puzzles. My daughter loves to play with them and she spends hours playing. She has learned her animals and shapes from their puzzles.
jordan d.
jordan d.
Williamstown, PA
Love it! Not only does it keep the children busy but they are using their mind and learning! And not flimsy so the baby can even play with them.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
I need this! Where do they sell it? Are the puzzles included?
valerie b.
valerie b.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm confuses. Is it just the wire rack or does it come with the 12 puzzles?