BY MELISSA & DOUG #11 in Puzzles

Convenient and fun with 12 puzzles in one. Enjoy the variety and good times of this deluxe wire puzzle rack from melissa & doug with your little-ones. Great for passing the time during bad weather, and getting in some quality bonding time before bed each night. It's your one stop solution for all your puzzle storage needs. Each puzzle sold separately. see more...

• How many puzzles does this hold? Will it hold oth... Be the first to answer!
  • I need this! Where do they sell it? Are the puzzles included?4 Answers
  • I'm confuses. Is it just the wire rack or does it come with the 1...2 Answers
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wire Puzzle Rack
  • "We have several Melissa and Doug puzzles, and this is a great way to store them!" in 1 review
  • "I think this puzzle is amazing for it keeps my little one bust and active it's funny how he this and turn to put the puzzle in the right place I guess it give him a good experience over great product " in 1 review
Crystal E.
Gasquet, CA
This is an amazing storage tool. It really helps organize all of the puzzles and aids with ensuring that pieces don't go missing and it allows the children to browse through the puzzles without making too big of a mess. I would definitely recommend this is you have multiple puzzles and have a hard time keeping them organized/together!
Autumn B.
Imboden
We now have three of these puzzles and we adore them. My 2 year old loves these! They're our go-to for his entertainment. We've purchased these at Walmart and Hastings before they closed. We have the Disney letters puzzle, Mickey Mouse shapes, and the construction equipment puzzle and we love them all!
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
After my sons first birthday party he received a ton of Melissa and Doug puzzles and one of the gifts along with it was this rack. I at first compared it to any other rack but then when I sat the puzzles inside it worked amazingly!! Great product. Great buy.
Amburr P.
We love melissa and doug everything, especially their puzzels. Everything they make stands up to my wild kids and lasts for a long time. I love this rack because I'm all about things having a place and purpose and it gives me an efficient way to store them.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I love all of the Melissa and Doug products they have never disappointed me and have played a key role in my child's development as far as toys go and these puzzles are no different not to mention love the storage rack.
Julie M.
Beaver falls , PA
This is very handy in a play room. Before this i had puzzles in a bookcase and when you pulled one out they all came falling. But with this my kids don't make near as big a mess with the puzzle area
Guadalupe S.
These puzzles are great for toddlers to start learning rather than them watching TV, children need to get there hand moving because at school they won't be learning through a television.
Chrystal S.
I personally believe there are cheaper versions that are the same or even better quality than this. Wouldn't waste a lot of money on something my children aren't going to use very long.
vanessa g.
My son and daughter likes to play a lot with these puzzle games. but I don't like them being on the floor or all over the house so I bouft the wire rack they work wonderful.
Saudi L.
This is a great way to keep puzzles organized and from losing the pieces. The only real issue is that it does take up quite some space. Other than that its great.
Gracie G.
I need this! Where do they sell it? Are the puzzles included?
Phoebe b.
I'm confuses. Is it just the wire rack or does it come with the 12 puzzles?
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
How many puzzles does this hold? Will it hold other puzzles? We have at least 8-10 Melissa & Doug puzzles and numerous others.