BY MELISSA & DOUG

The melissa and doug wooden abc 123 blocks help your kids learn letters and numbers the fun way. This set has 50 pieces of painted wooden blocks displaying letters, numbers, simple shapes and pictures. Your child can stack, spell and count the blocks for a fun learning experience. The colorful kids' letter blocks come with a handy storage pouch. Ages 2 and up. see more...

Erin S.
Erin S.
Kentwood
We received these as a Christmas gift, and someone opened them. We already had a block set at home.
Several of these blocks had cracks in them.
They are also made in China unlike our Uncle Goose blocks we had at home that where made in good old Grand Rapids Michigan. I also found our Uncle Goose blocks stacked better too. I wouldn't waste your money on these.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My niece has these blocks and every time we go to her house my girls always want to play with them. I plan to hopefully buy some for christmas.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
I have blocks for my daughter and she loves them. She doesn't quite understand the alphabet but recognizes more and more every time she plays. They are very bright and so many possibilities. She loves to build with them and I even caught her using them to make lines. Perfect straight lines! These are great and I am glad I bought her these!