Melissa & Doug Chalk (white - colored) and Eraser Bundle

Melissa & Doug Chalk (white - colored) and Eraser BundleTwo dozen dustless chalk sticks (12 in color and 12 white) will keep chalkboards full of bold, bright drawings and writing! This complete write-and-erase bundle also includes a wood-handled, professional-quality felt eraser to wipe the chalkboard clean when the writing is done. Everything in the set is durably made and easy for children to grasp and use without frustration, and with less chalk breakage!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melissa & Doug Chalk (white - colored) and Eraser Bundle!
How would you rate this product?
Brenda C.
Madison, WI
Melissa & Doug Chalk (white - colored) and Eraser Bundle uploaded by Brenda C.
Purchased at: Amazon
🗣Well i purchased the Eraser on Amazon. Im not using the way it was made for. 👍The price i got it for was not bad and i actually keep it in my van. ☺Reason: (Life Hack) It is a great window cleaner to remove the fog from inside the window. Without leaving those ugly marks from fingers or rags. I live in wisconsin where we can get summer on a Monday, fall the next day and oddly close off the week in winter storm. 😂 💋Love my state but its crazy. Them Them pesky windows fog up. So i need a chalk Eraser to save the day!! 💯
Crystal J.
2,250 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Although I do love Melissa & Doug the chalk in the Eraser on not with the price that it cost you can use it with any chalkboard

Looking for your answer?