Melissa & Doug 4335 Store & Serve Frozen Food Set

by Melissa & Doug

Its time for a pretend play meal or snack just grab a frozen treat from these cool freezer bags. The five resealable cloth bags have self-stick tabs to keep wooden food pieces fresh when shopping or stocking play freezers. Play food includes broccoli waffles ravioli chicken tenders and blueberries. Serve up make-believe meals then store leftovers to freeze for later. Features Store & serve frozen food set Specifications Age Group: 3+ Years Material: Wooden

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melissa & Doug 4335 Store & Serve Frozen Food Set!
Megan F.
Oceana, WV
These are super cute! I got these to go with our Melissa and Doug kitchen. These are fun because you can open them and take the food out to use.
Marissa J.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Target
I honestly thought wooden toys were stupid when I first seen them, but I love these! They don’t get damaged like plastic ones do and my daughter loves them! The concepts of the toys also help her learn skills such as counting and organization.

Looking for your answer?