BY MELISSA AND DOUG

Go wherever your imagination takes you!  It s easy to mix and match these detailed vehicle and traffic sign stamps to create hundreds of visual adventures.  All the pieces, including the 2-color inkpad, store in a sturdy wooden box.  Washable, non-toxic kid-friendly ink. see more...

• "My daughter loves the stamp set." in 1 review
Rosemary P.
You can not go wrong with Melissa and doug toys. talk about quality and durability. my munchkin has tossed and bash the wooden pieces and they are still holding on strong!!! the prices are pretty fantastic also and could possible me hand down to the next child.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Love Melissa and Doug products. They are lost lasting and do not fall apart. My son got these as a birthday gift and he loves them. He makes patterns with the cars/trucks
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
My kids love to stamp and these are great stamps. Comes with everything that you need in the box and there are many different kinds to choose from.
Debbie k.
Bronx, NY
Melissa and doug toys i so love them they are very educational for children and they do not cost so much they are very affordable! I deeply recommend this to every parent.
Brittney B.
I bought this as a birthday present for my nephew! I love Melissa and Doug products!! They withstand everything a kid can throw at it!!!!
Andrea K.
Muscatine, IA
My daughter loves the stamp set. She loves that she can do all of them by herself and be as creative as she wants.
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
My kids love the stamp set. Especially my daughter carries around the house and use it all the time.
Nelvie P.
These are fun stamps. bought it for my husband's nephew and he loves it so much.
Jamie M.
Atco, Nj
These stamps are perfect for my little guys hands. And he really enjoys the motorcycle and fire truck stamps. It's nice to find more art stuff that is aimed for boys. Only thing I'd change is the ink pad. The colors are not big enough and also dry out really fast. Over all it is worth it.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
I have this set in different dinosaurs. My son absolutely loves them, he asks for them at least one a week. Mommy loves them to