Add a Photo

By Melissa and Doug

The time to teach is now!  A colorful wooden clock features 12 wooden blocks, each a different shape, which fit into matching slots, plus movable hands!  With lots of "timely" information on the hands and clock face, this is the perfect toy to help children master an abstract concept.
Shelley W.
Shelley W.
Raymond, MS

Melissa and Doug products are AWESOME! You can count on this brand to make toys and games that are super quality, educational, and lots of fun. What a great tool to use to teach your child or grandchild about telling time!
Allison W.
Allison W.

My little cousin. Who is turning 4 this year loves this product! he runs around looking for it all the time and plays with it constantly.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Simi Valley, CA

This wooden clock is solidly built and can be used for a few years from babyhood to the pre-school years. It teaches colors, numbers, shapes, and obviously time. My twins, who just turned 3, received this toy when they were about 2.5 and they have played with the clock mostly as a puzzle, dumping out the 12 shapes and putting them back in again, saying the numbers while putting each piece back. They did get tired of this after awhile and so the clock has been sitting on the shelf for a few months. When they're a little older, I plan on using the toy as the primary tool to teach them to tell time.
Lilac M.
Lilac M.
Durango, CO

So many toys these days will target a very narrow age range and are only fun for your child for about 6 months. This clock puzzle can actually grow with your child... My son was working on it (together with me) as a puzzle starting at 18 months, then he started talking about the colors shapes and numbers and still learns a lot from it at 28 months. Even my 4 year old twins haven't outgrown it yet as they are now learning how to tell time. If you want a sturdy versatile toy that can grow with your child from 1.5 years old to 5 years old, this is it!
Techsavy M.
Techsavy M.

So, I saw this toy online and ordered from Kohls.com. It just exceeded my expectations in all areas, not only it's a clock but it tells colors, shapes and numbers...how cool is that!! My toddler loves his clock toy and has learnt shapes by their names like haxagon, octagon...very happy with my purchase and strongly recommend this to others.
Alycia M.
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA

Love Melissa and Doug Products. All the products I have from them are excellent! They are great quality and last a long time! This clock is great. It is helping my daughter learn time- but it also teaches shapes since the pieces come out and you have to put them back in again its also like a little puzzle as well. Awesome Product!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

Love this clock. Colorful and teach numbers and how to read a clock. However, most clocks like this are almost non-existent it feels. Where do we see these but in a classroom? I think Melissa and Doug need to make a clock that can teach kids this clock as well as how to read a digital clock since that is where we are heading.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.

I love this clock for my son. You can line up the numbers and teach your child to count. Teach your child shapes by telling them the names and helping them match the hole they go in. Teach the child time or even colors! Durable but aesthetically pleasing. You just can't get a better toy than this!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Dallas, TX

This is one of those toys that I like better than my children. It allows for teaching numbers as well as shapes and basic puzzle skills. The arms of the clock are deep set and a bit hard to reach without knocking out the puzzle piece numbers. My children almost never elect to play with it.
Terri M.
Terri M.
London, Ontario

Melissa and Doug make great puzzles and the clock is no exception. The slant back makes it easy to view on the table without having to hold it up. The numbers in various shapes and moving arms make learning fun. My boys love this.

Join Now