BY MELISSA AND DOUG

With a special handle to keep your little one s fingers far from the six-color inkpad and six different stamps to choose from, stamping fun will be endless!  The handy case keeps the stamps and pad organized!  Washable, non-toxic kid-friendly ink. see more...

• I would like to see more seasonal stamps to use for holidays, any...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
  • "I have been able to pass my daughters to my son because they are great quality and last forever!" in 1 review
  • "These are perfect for my little girl." in 1 review
  • "I love that when I buy Melissa and Doug I know I am going to get a quality product and these stamps are no different!" in 1 review
  • "These stamps are great, right size and are not very messy" in 1 review
Jenny K.
Olympia, WA
Melissa and Doug is a brand I trust and always buy for my daughter. These stamps are great, right size and are not very messy
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
I love these! They are adorable stamps in fun designs and made by Melissa and Doug, I feel like they are quality that will hold up to hours of fun!
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
These stamps are great for smaller kids because they don't get the ink all over their finger tips like the regular block stamps.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Let me just say that I have been buying mellisa and Doug toys for my children for about 8 years now. I have been able to pass my daughters to my son because they are great quality and last forever!
Noelle T.
Concord, CA
I love that when I buy Melissa and Doug I know I am going to get a quality product and these stamps are no different! Love the selection and colors, great buy!
Alisha P.
Buena Park, CA
I love using stamps they are a lot of fun to use. Kids love getting stamps and they are perfect for art work.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
These are perfect for my little girl. I got them with a great coupon from JoAnnes. My only complaint is that one of the ink colors was dried out when I opened it.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Don't you just love Melissa and Doug stuff? Everything is so cute! We love art time, and so naturally, these were a perfect addition to our art collection. They are sturdy and well made, easy to clean, and shaped in a way that is easy for little kids to use.
Jenny K.
Olympia, WA
I would like to see more seasonal stamps to use for holidays, anything coming out soon?