Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

At what age did you child start playing with this stacker and when did they FINALLY lose interest?
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Sept. 10, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
My daughter started playing with this stacker at age one. She still likes to play with it here and there, and she is almost three. It certainly depends on the child.
Adrienne R.
Adrienne R.
June 5, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
I bought this for my son when he was 1 year old and he is now 16 months old and he still loves to play with it. He likes the colors and is learning to stack them by size as well.
Meaghan J.
Meaghan J.
March 19, 2015, 4:03 p.m.
I got this as a gift at my baby shower and started playing with it with my son when he was a few months old!
Becky S.
Becky S.
Dec. 17, 2014, 3:02 p.m.
My daughter received as a first birthday gift and still plays with it now a year later. Her play has changed over time but the colors and shapes and stacking keeps her interested for short periods of time.
Dana O.
Dana O.
July 29, 2014, 8:40 a.m.
Courtney, my son started using this when he was 2 and my daughter even used it when she was a year and a half and she is almost 8 and my son is almost 4 and they both still love this item. It keeps them thinking. I love this!

Join Now