Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker
By Melissa and Doug
#43 in Toys
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

At what age did you child start playing with this stacker and when did they FINALLY lose interest?

Amber S.
Amber S.
Sunnyside, NY
10 months, 2 weeks ago
My one and a half year old loves to stack these blocks. Though not in order, he still enjoys it.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
1 year, 3 months ago
My daughter started playing with this stacker at age one. She still likes to play with it here and there, and she is almost three. It certainly depends on the child.
Adrienne R.
Adrienne R.
1 year, 6 months ago
I bought this for my son when he was 1 year old and he is now 16 months old and he still loves to play with it. He likes the colors and is learning to stack them by size as well.
Meaghan J.
Meaghan J.
2 years, 9 months ago
I got this as a gift at my baby shower and started playing with it with my son when he was a few months old!
Becky S.
Becky S.
Blaine, MN
3 years ago
My daughter received as a first birthday gift and still plays with it now a year later. Her play has changed over time but the colors and shapes and stacking keeps her interested for short periods of time.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Mount airy, Ga
3 years, 4 months ago
Courtney, my son started using this when he was 2 and my daughter even used it when she was a year and a half and she is almost 8 and my son is almost 4 and they both still love this item. It keeps them thinking. I love this!