BY MELISSA AND DOUG

Everything your young artist needs when inspiration strikes!  Four eight ounce bottles of vibrant poster paint , four spill-proof paint cups, four medium sized brushes, a roll of easel paper, a 10-pack of jumbo rainbow chalk, an eraser, AND a dry erase marker. see more...

Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Decorator Expert
This set has everything you need! We bought my daughter an easel for her birthday and this set has every art supply we could need (except water colors). I love the paint cups, the paint doesn't spill out of them and they come with tops so that you can seal up the cups if you don't use all of the paint in one sitting.
Karen C.
Melissa and Doug has another winner. the paint jars are the best thing ever, making spill stress much less.
Melissa S.
We love our Melissa and Doug easel And accessories. Great brand, quality products and hold up really well.
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
I bought this and well worth. Melissa & Doug is a great reliable brand. They make so many child and baby toys.
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
I love having Melissa & Doug products for my baby! They are hand crafted, toxic free and cute!