BY MELISSA AND DOUG

Be sure your little chef uses the oven mitt to move these glorious wooden cupcakes in their wooden baking sheet! This amazing set has special wipe-off cupcake tops and 3 dry erase markers in the shape of icing tubes.  With durable cardboard baking cups, decorative wooden candles and "flames", here are the low-calorie cupcakes for the best birthday or tea party ever!  Dimensions: 10.5" x 13.25" x 3.13" Packaged Recommended Ages: 3+ years see more...

Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Mega Parent Expert
This toy is perfect for any child that loves to do tea parties and baking my daughter absolutely loved this!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
My daughter just turned 2 and got these as a gift for her birthday. I have a big family, so whenever there is a birthday coming up, she takes these out and will sing to whoever birthday it is. She absolutely loves playing with these. Plus the oven mitt is just the icing on the cake. She will just walk around with the mitt on.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Helena, AL
It is very cute and my two little girls really like to play with it. It is messy though. The markers rub off the cupcakes very easily and end up all over their hands. I also wish the cupcake wrappers were silicone or something more durable, instead of just normal paper cupcake wrappers.
Megan H.
Megan H.
North East, MD
My daughter received this for Christmas, along with her play kitchen! Although a lot of pieces, they are fun to assemble and decorate. My daughter plays with these over and over again! I would highly recommend!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I got this for my birthday one year. It is a lot of fun. I like using it when i have some girlfriends over. Very easy to use
Marla S.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
I bought this and haven't been excited about it. I found the candles didn't stick well and it honestly wasn't a great product