BY MELISSA AND DOUG

Animal lovers, here s the stamp set for you!  Mix and match the detailed stamps with images of wild and domestic animals from land and sea, to create hundreds of beautiful scenes.  All the pieces, including 16 stamps, 7 colored pencils and a durable inkpad, store in the sturdy wooden box.  Washable, non-toxic kid-friendly ink. Ages 4 & UP. 24 Pieces. see more...

Buy on Target*
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
We love Melissa and Doug toys! So simple and yet creative! Keeps the child occupied for hours And helps them 28th the hands on learning and counting. My daughter loves the animals! She will go through and make every animal sound!
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Chesnee, SC
Another company that my children and I love! These stamp and pencil sets are awesome. My children will play school and do so many different projects with them. We love them. 10 stars if I could.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
My daughter loves these stamps , she recently got into stamping and these are her favorite, I like how the ink doesn't dry out so quickly and they're always available at your local target.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
Love all things Melissa and Doug and this product is no exception. What child doesn't love animals? Plus the ink pad and stamps are high quality and work great.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I bought this for my kids. We created a farmyard and then colored it. I have to admit, I have even used this set without my kids!
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Melissa and Doug are amazing! They make great quality products. Most things are helpful for leaning!
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Love the Mellisa and Doug brand! Easy to find in most stores and items tend to be a fair price
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mount Joy, PA
My girls love to craft and create, and the stamps are no exception. I need to buy more.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Great product and perfect gift. Melissa and Doug has been a staple brand in our home and we love their stamp series; animals, superheroes, and dinosaurs. The products last and many of them you can get personalized. Love the brand and love the product !
Michele C.
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
This is a great product! I have found every product made by Melissa and Doug to be very high quality. I still have their puzzles 5 years later and they still look as good as new!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Does anyone notice if the ink dries out really fast on these?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
It says 4+. But I feel like my almost 3 year old could handle a set like this. Is it completly washable?