BY MELISSA AND DOUG

Animal lovers, here s the stamp set for you!  Mix and match the detailed stamps with images of wild and domestic animals from land and sea, to create hundreds of beautiful scenes.  All the pieces, including 16 stamps, 7 colored pencils and a durable inkpad, store in the sturdy wooden box.  Washable, non-toxic kid-friendly ink. Ages 4 & UP. 24 Pieces. see more...

Buy on Target
Sandra A.
My childhood set, always using them to make my mom mad because i remember i would of only by stamping papers i mean it calls your attention, it will keep your kids focuz while you do cleaning. I hVe mine for over 5 years already
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Mega Parent Expert
My toddler at age 3 loves stamping. Also, this is a great tool to help with learning the animal recognition. Great tool to help when you're rained out and trapped indoors for the day and need entertainment for the kids.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
My daughter loves these stamps , she recently got into stamping and these are her favorite, I like how the ink doesn't dry out so quickly and they're always available at your local target.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Great toy. I know it says ages 4+ but my 3 year old is very careful and has a good attention span and he loves playing with this. Not too messy which is nice and the ink doesn't dry out too fast. Melissa and Doug toys all seem to be very good quality.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
We love Melissa and Doug toys! So simple and yet creative! Keeps the child occupied for hours And helps them 28th the hands on learning and counting. My daughter loves the animals! She will go through and make every animal sound!
Kristine s.
I am a big fan of Melissa and Doug products. They are kind of on the higher pric side BUT the quality is worth the extra cost. I have wooden puzzles years upon years old and thy are made so durably and crafted perfectly for a child's hands and mind. My children loves stampers. These are fantastic and fun
Jaime B.
Chesnee, SC
Another company that my children and I love! These stamp and pencil sets are awesome. My children will play school and do so many different projects with them. We love them. 10 stars if I could.
Krys R.
Great product and perfect gift. Melissa and Doug has been a staple brand in our home and we love their stamp series; animals, superheroes, and dinosaurs. The products last and many of them you can get personalized. Love the brand and love the product !
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
Love this! The size is great! Easy for my kids to handle! Provides minutes (sometimes hours lol) of entertainment!! Still fun to use during those special rainy days or birthday cards!
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
This is a great product! I have found every product made by Melissa and Doug to be very high quality. I still have their puzzles 5 years later and they still look as good as new!
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Does anyone notice if the ink dries out really fast on these?
Miranda M.
It says 4+. But I feel like my almost 3 year old could handle a set like this. Is it completly washable?
Kenya J.