Melissa and Doug Alphabet Stamp Set Upper and Lower Case Ages 4+ uploaded by Hildret A.

BY MELISSA AND DOUG #33 in Craft Supplies

Write exciting messages with this beautifully organized wooden alphabet stamp set.  It includes 56 letters , punctuation marks and a 4-color stamp pad.  Keep it neat in the convenient wooden storage tray. Ages 4 & Up.  57 Pieces. see more...

Melissa and Doug Alphabet Stamp Set Upper and Lower Case Ages 4+
  • "I would definitely recommend this set as it can be fun for everyone in the house! " in 1 review
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I would highly recommend this! Anytime you make learning fun for kids it will stick better. My children loved to get blank pads and use stamps to make words. They learned spelling and words all while they were playing!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
My daughter has almost all the Melissa and Doug puzzles and she loves them and they really have taught her so much! You can't get mad at a toy that educates your child in a fantastic and fun way!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I think these are awesome to teach kids the alphabet. It's a fun way that will keep them occupied and at the same time they're learning. There's nothing better then that !
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
My daughter just got this set for her birthday and it is awesome. It keeps her entertained while helping her learn the alphabet better (she's 4) definitely recommend !
Annabell P.
Annabell P.
I want another new set. These stamps helped me a lot with designing and scrapbooking. When ever my handwriting doesn't look good, I can always use these stamps.
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great set of wooden stamps. My sons loves to use these to practice his letters and as a bonus I can use them for random arts projects as well !!!
Skyler P.
Skyler P.
Olympia, WA
I love melissa and doug. As a preschool teacher I love them and as a mom I love playing with their toys with my daughter and this set is no exception.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
My son loves to use these to practice his spelling or just to create notes & cards. Great to have on rainy days or anytime.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Salinas, CA
I love this brand, these are so fun & a fast clean up to use for the kiddos.. Who doesn't love playing with stamps :)
Rhonda O.
Rhonda O.
Adairsville, GA
Such a fun way to reinforce alphabet learning without the children even knowing how educational playing can be !
Heather S.
Heather S.
Love this! Where can I find one to buy?
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
Does this come with extra ink if not where can I purchase more
Kayleigh P.
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
Are they well made? (Does the rubber fall of the wood? )
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Do you find the stamp pads to have a long lifespan when they are properly cared for it do they dry up quickly? Also are the stamps small or are they big enough for adult fingers to use comfortably?
Hildret A.
Hildret A.
Es mi marca favotite de juguetes didácticos mi niña tiene aproximadamente unos 15 juegos distintos de la marca . Están hechos en su mayoría de Mdf o madera . Aunque también tienen algunos en tela y plástico ... si quieres estimular a tu hijo desde el nacimiento hasta los 12 años revisa el web site o busca su gran variedad por Amazon ..