Melissa and Doug Alphabet Stamp Set Upper and Lower Case Ages 4+ uploaded by Hildret A.

BY MELISSA AND DOUG #28 in Craft Supplies

Write exciting messages with this beautifully organized wooden alphabet stamp set.  It includes 56 letters , punctuation marks and a 4-color stamp pad.  Keep it neat in the convenient wooden storage tray. Ages 4 & Up.  57 Pieces. see more...

Melissa and Doug Alphabet Stamp Set Upper and Lower Case Ages 4+
  • "I would definitely recommend this set as it can be fun for everyone in the house! " in 1 review
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Great starter set for new scrapbook or's I just wish that the letters were a little bit bigger and the end does dry out if left in a warm area and keep in a baggie but I'm cool dark places cabinets are great and they don't last very long as I do dry out so just keep them covered and keep them in a cool dry place
Katie F.
Holt, MI
I love Melissa and Doug activities. This one is especially fun for your older kiddos. It's certainly effective at keeping kids busy and getting them to work on hand coordination. They are a little pricey but I would still recommend.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love Melissa and Doug products! These alphabet stamps were no exception. They entertained my kids, and helped create many art projects. They also helped my 5 year old with learning his letters in a fun, creative way.
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
The alphabet stamps are fantastic for letter recognition and helping my daughter learn sight words. There are a lot of educational uses for this and the quality of Melissa and Doug products is excellent.
Dana T.
Melissa and Doug has such an unique way of making educational toys FUN for all AGES! This stamp set is perfect for preschool age and up. The ink last a long time and the stamps are clear when pressed on paper. Highly Recommend
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I think these are awesome to teach kids the alphabet. It's a fun way that will keep them occupied and at the same time they're learning. There's nothing better then that !
Kelsey G.
My daughter just got this set for her birthday and it is awesome. It keeps her entertained while helping her learn the alphabet better (she's 4) definitely recommend !
Amanda R.
Actually bought these for my daughter for Christmas, well "Santa brought them" lol. She got the letters, farm animals, pets and zoo animals. Loves them all! Melissa and Doug is the best!
Jennifer D.
Winston Salem, NC
I am a firm believer of almost any Melissa and Doug product and these alphabet stamps certainly fall right in line with my love of all things melissaband doug! They are the perfect shape and size for little hands and are a great alternative to writing words....anything fun and creative for kids to use when learning their ABC's and words keeps them interested and engaged. My kids love the days we get the stamps out!
Lauren D.
I would highly recommend this! Anytime you make learning fun for kids it will stick better. My children loved to get blank pads and use stamps to make words. They learned spelling and words all while they were playing!
Heather S.
Love this! Where can I find one to buy?
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
Does this come with extra ink if not where can I purchase more
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do you find the stamp pads to have a long lifespan when they are properly cared for it do they dry up quickly? Also are the stamps small or are they big enough for adult fingers to use comfortably?
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
Are they well made? (Does the rubber fall of the wood? )
Hildret A.
Es mi marca favotite de juguetes didácticos mi niña tiene aproximadamente unos 15 juegos distintos de la marca . Están hechos en su mayoría de Mdf o madera . Aunque también tienen algunos en tela y plástico ... si quieres estimular a tu hijo desde el nacimiento hasta los 12 años revisa el web site o busca su gran variedad por Amazon ..