Melatonin Time Release 3mg by Natrol - 100 Tablets uploaded by Marquita S.

BY TROL #97 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Please note: Due to product improvements, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Time Release Helps You Fall Asleep Fast & Stay Asleep All Night.* 8 Hour Release With Vitamin B6 Natrol® s Melatonin   3mg Time Release is 100% vegetarian and offers a biphasic delivery system which releases melatonin quickly to help you fall asleep fast and then steadily to help you stay asleep all night. Melatonin helps establish normal sleep patterns to promote a more restful, relaxing sleep and better overall health. The body naturally produces melatonin and Vitamin B6 is essential for melatonin production.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors, added su see more...

Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this melatonin every time I have trouble sleeping. It works great. I fall asleep easily and feel rested when I wake up in the morning. And because it is all natural I have never had to worry about any weird side affects.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I took Melatonin when I was having a hard time getting rest from work. A store associate suggested it so I gave it a try. It did calm me down to fall asleep, but I didn't sleep for long. I would say these pills had a positive and negative effect on me. I would suggest them if your having sleeping problems but start with a low dose.
hilda d.
Lo mejor para dormir de manera natural por el medio de las sustancias que emanan nuestro cuerpo en las noches al dormir, lo que recomiendo
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
I USE THIS FRQUENTLY, BUT I HAVE TO TAKE 2 OR 3 TO ACTUALLY FALL ASLEEP. WHEN I WAKE UP ITS HARD FOR ME TO GET GOING. DECENT I GUESS.

back