BY GENERIC

Melatonin Supplement Tablets: Pharmaceutical quality see more...

Melatonin Supplement Tablets
  • "I love taking melatonin because it's so much better than pumping your body full of unknown chemicals." in 1 review
  • "It sometimes can be hard to fall asleep with out it or if you take it too late you may sleep in later than expected" in 1 review
Lunise M.
I have this product in dissolvable tablets and regular tablets. These are great to get a restful night sleep. I even give it to my 9 year old with no side effects. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to get a good night sleep with minimal to no side effects in the morning. Very safe.
Jeannie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Melatonin definitely works to make you GO to sleep - try different doses (can work as low as 3mg) However, be aware that you might not STAY asleep (even with the extended release tablets.). Also, I used it on my children with my doctor's approval & it causes vivid dreams sometimes...just my observations.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has really helped me get my sleeping patterns back to normal for the most part. It sometimes can be hard to fall asleep with out it or if you take it too late you may sleep in later than expected
Courtney V.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I found that this product gave me crazy dreams. If could just be my body. It help me sleep and stay asleep but I would take this with caution if you are sensitive to supplements.
DInah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased these to help with real bad insomnia. The doctor actually recommended these but for me, they did absolutely nothing. It was a waste of money for me.
Erin B.
Frederick, MD
This is a great option for those nights that you just can't fall asleep. It works fast and doesn't leave you feeling groggy in the morning.
Jessica S.
Albany, NY
Defiantly noticed a slight relef in sleepless night but that is only after taking for a period of time. Not like a sleep aid at all.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
I love taking melatonin because it's so much better than pumping your body full of unknown chemicals. It's a natural way to sleep.
Jami T.
St Augustine, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a must have in our house. No one goes to sleep with out it. It's a great natural product
Veronica O.
Croydon, Thorton Heath
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This supplement is good if you have uneven skin or if you want your skin to look more even