Doctor's Best

Melatonin Gummies - Supports Healthy Sleep Cycles - 5 MG - Strawberry (60 Gummies)

4 / 5

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I loved taking these melatonin gummies at night as needed. Melatonin is non-habit forming, so I can easily take it as needed and not feel groggy or fatigued in the morning. I am bad at going to bed at a decent hour so I try to take 2 before 11 PM. If I fall asleep before that and wakeup 3 AM, I chew 1 gummy as I found that a half dose allows me some rest without sleeping to heavily for my alarm to wake me. Recommended serving is 2 gummies at least 30 minutes before bedtime. Each serving has 5 mg Melatonin, only 3 grams of sugar, and low sodium. These naturally flavored and colored gummies are #vegan which means no gelatin was used. I love that there were no artificial dyes or flavors, #glutenfree, and #soyfree. Strawberry flavor was great and tasty little treat that also stopped my late night sweet tooth. Highly recommend though my repurchase will probably be online since I discovered these at more than 75% off at an Ollie's outlet to give them a try.