Melatonin 2 5 Mg Sublingual Pepperment Tablets, By Horizon Nutraceuticals - 60 Ea

BY HORIZON NUTRACEUTICALS #92 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

INDICATIONS Melatonin 2 5 Mg Sublingual Tablets, Peppermint By Horizon Nutraceuticals Melatonin is the all natural nightcap. Its secreted by the pineal gland, a pea size structure at the center of the brain. see more...

• When is the best time to take this before laying down?6 Answers
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My son tried this is organic well you I say natural lovely's smh anyways its very good for those parents that are against using over the counter medication this is very natural and it works as long as you follow the directions and always consult with your doctor anytime your using anything that is natural...and even if it is for a child or a adult...
Rosie G.
Alexandria, VA
I travel a lot so this is great for switching time zones and getting used to a normal schedule again. The product travels easily and i don't really feel hooked like i might a more chemical sleeping product.
Carrie L.
Edmond, OK
Melatonin is a great way to get a good night's sleep. Take about 30 min before bed and you won't even wakeup with after effects.
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
I basically rely on Melatonin! I have so much difficulty sleeping and this is so perfect to help me get to sleep
vanessa c.
This has helped me get back to a regular sleep schedule and it doesn't cause nightmares like the cheaper kinds of melatonin. I love this stuff!
Hayley M.
My husband loves this stuff, it helped him sleep when he swung shifts at work.
Ashley G.
i have friends that swear by it and others find it doent do anything. I have taken it and found it made me to groggy the next more . It is a natural remedy for sleep so it is the better way to go. I would maybe start with the lower dose and build up to it or try it on a weekend when you dont have much to do incase you get groggy as well the next day
amanda.scruggs.37
Wiggins
When is the best time to take this before laying down?