BY TROL #90 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Natrol Melatonin provides relief for occasional sleeplessness nighttime relaxation and better overall health.† Natrol the melatonin leader offers melatonin with a unique rapid dissolve technology. Natrol's Fast Dissolve tablets dissolve up to 30 times faster and come in a delicious strawberry flavor. It's delicious. We promise. No water required Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve is convenient to take with you anywhere you travel.† Ingredients: Water Cocomaidopropyl Hydroxysultaine Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate Glycerin (Hand and Body) Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Fragrance Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Citric Acid Sodium Chloride (Hand and Body) Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate. Country of origin: USA Size: 90 TAB Pack of: 1 Product Selling Unit: Each see more...

Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I got these for my 3 year old on a remmendation from a friend. All I give her is one and in about a hour or so she relaxes enough to fall asleep for the night. I wouldn't call this a sleeping pill or even a sedative. It's just enough to calm her when she is just going and won't stop. Prior to giving them to her, she couldn't calm enough to go to sleep until 11pm. Now she's asleep between 8 and 9pm.
Jayson C.
Social Circle, GA
Fast acting sleeping aid. I love strawberry flavoring it's fast dissolving, so let it dissolve in your mouth.
Michelle J.
Manchester, KY
I don't like the taste. It is suppose to be delicious strawberry flavor. However I don't find it delicious. I got these at Walmart they were pretty affordable. I don't think I would get them again. Maybe try something different. I don't think they help with my insomnia.