MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.

BY MELALEUCA

HE formula for front-loading high-efficiency washers Just ½ fl. oz. cleans a whole load of laundry Rinse GuardTM keeps dirt from redepositing on clothes No caustic chemicals or unnecessary fillers see more...

Buy on Amazon
Grayson G.
25404
Omg this is the best. It really helps even if you have sensitive skin. I always used downy and tide but started to have a reaction to them when I was pregnant ,it just kept happening after. My mother in law is a nurse and introduced me to this and I have to say I am very impressed! You pay a lil more but it is super concentrated!
S. H.
Tucson
I've used this since before my daughter was born and it's safe to use for her clothes and mine! I love how much I have noticed a difference even in my sensitive skin after using it! Smells great too.
🌲🔮 T.
Victoria
I got a couple different scents of the laundry detergent.. Let me say, I wasnt totally impressed. Smells great, but certain fabric do not mix well with it.
Allison M.
Kitchener, ON
Highly concentrated so a small jug goes a long way. I love that the company is ethical and does not test on animals. Lau dry looks great
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
Love this laundry detergent! It is made without all of the harmful chemicals that most detergents are made with. This leaves your clothes smelling amazing and feeling super soft. Definitely worth every penny in my opinion!
Sarah F.
Duluth, MN
I love this laundry detergent and plan to continue using it in the future. It doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals and smells really nice. Since it’s concentrated, it lasts a long time too. I would recommend this detergent.
Kara P.
Avon, MN
Best laundry detergent ever. Leaves clothes clean and smelling great while only using a fraction of the detergent as other brands. I can trust it to be safe and free of a lot of terrible chemicals .will continue to buy!
Haley O.
Chehalis, WA
This is a great go to detergent. Its very concentrated so we don't have to use as much. I like the smell even though others in my household don't.
Brittney H.
Jacksonville
This laundry detergents cleaning power is amazing and leaves my laundry smelling great! With zero harsh chemicals!
Misty V.
Kingsport, TN
This is my everyday detergent. A small amount goes a long way! It smells amazing and cleans like a charm.