MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.

BY MELALEUCA

HE formula for front-loading high-efficiency washers Just ½ fl. oz. cleans a whole load of laundry Rinse GuardTM keeps dirt from redepositing on clothes No caustic chemicals or unnecessary fillers see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly W.
Franklinville, NC
I absolutely love all Melaleuca products! They are safe and smell wonderful. They clean better than any products I’ve used. My clothes smell wonderful even after being in the dresser for weeks.
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
We switched to MelaPower last year after switching to all clean friendly products due to my lung disease and lupus. We order as we need the products and love them. They last for at least a month and leave the laundry clean and fresh.
Meghan G.
Bethany , IL
As effective as other detergents I have used. Occasionally get weird oil like spots on certain fabrics that come out with another round of washing. It is affordable as you are only supposed to use a small amount. It has a nice smell. I would cautiously recommend to others
Sunset S.
Helps keep clothes smelling fresh and clean. Natural product so it doesn't contain harmful chemicals. Smells good and works well.
Amalia C.
Appleton, WI
I had a full-body rash from my last detergent before I started using this and I refuse to use anything else now! It is so gentle - on my skin and on clothes. It doesn't strip clothes of their color, and it's super thorough removing stains and odors.
Emily F.
Duluth
I love the scent and this detergent does not bother my sensitive skin, and I feel comfortable using it on my newborns clothing. The membership and cost are downsides, as I struggle to meet point requirements each month.
Emily R.
Des Moines
This product goes SO FAR! It is amazing. The smell is great, and you don’t have to use a lot for a load. Very effective, and affordable. Worth the money in my opinion.
Wendy W.
Moultonborough
My favorite laundry detergent. It doesn't use any harmful ingredients, the price is amazing, it cleans beautifully and smells great.
ShaLane C.
Emery
Such a small bottle and lasts such a long time! It’s a great price and cleans my clothes wonderfully.
After searching for years for a laundry soap that really said it and ment that it would. It make my sons skin break out I have finally found it with this. The smell alone is worth the price but also it is very concentrated so you don't need a whole ton. I love that even a few days after washing and drying yiubcan still smell the detergent on your clothing. I get so many compliments on the fragrance and can smile because I know that I am being a smart shopper by purchasing products from Maluca