MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.

BY MELALEUCA

HE formula for front-loading high-efficiency washers Just ½ fl. oz. cleans a whole load of laundry Rinse GuardTM keeps dirt from redepositing on clothes No caustic chemicals or unnecessary fillers see more...

Buy on Amazon
🌲🔮 T.
Victoria
I got a couple different scents of the laundry detergent.. Let me say, I wasnt totally impressed. Smells great, but certain fabric do not mix well with it.
After searching for years for a laundry soap that really said it and ment that it would. It make my sons skin break out I have finally found it with this. The smell alone is worth the price but also it is very concentrated so you don't need a whole ton. I love that even a few days after washing and drying yiubcan still smell the detergent on your clothing. I get so many compliments on the fragrance and can smile because I know that I am being a smart shopper by purchasing products from Maluca
Meghan G.
Bethany , IL
As effective as other detergents I have used. Occasionally get weird oil like spots on certain fabrics that come out with another round of washing. It is affordable as you are only supposed to use a small amount. It has a nice smell. I would cautiously recommend to others
Emily F.
Duluth
I love the scent and this detergent does not bother my sensitive skin, and I feel comfortable using it on my newborns clothing. The membership and cost are downsides, as I struggle to meet point requirements each month.
Mallory. O.
Shell Rock
This stuff is so concentrated, it’s awesome! I always forget to put stain remover on my clothes, and with this detergent I do not have to. It is not full of toxic chemicals. If i dry my clothes the lint trap is not as full and colorful as when I use other detergents like Tied.
Juliana F.
Baton Rouge
Great product! A little goes a long way. It's environmentally safe. Great value for the money!
Tammy D.
Corinth
I use this natural cleaner. No chemicals. However it doesn’t leave my laundry smelling good like the chemical cleaners. So I use melaleuca booster in my laundry
Kiernan L.
Fort Saskatchewan , CA
Love the scent! Works well, and only need a really small amount compared to usual store bought detergent. I like that it’s free from harmful chemicals. A little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Kaesi K.
Menan, ID
I love using their laundry soap. Having the option between HE and non HE is also nice as well. Price is a little much, but worth it.
Sarah F.
Duluth, MN
I love this laundry detergent and plan to continue using it in the future. It doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals and smells really nice. Since it’s concentrated, it lasts a long time too. I would recommend this detergent.