MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.

BY MELALEUCA

HE formula for front-loading high-efficiency washers Just ½ fl. oz. cleans a whole load of laundry Rinse GuardTM keeps dirt from redepositing on clothes No caustic chemicals or unnecessary fillers see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacquelin B.
Ford, KS
Very good value! It only takes a tablespoon per load people! It is also environmentally friendly and therefore family friendly and safe. Has such a good scent, and does wonders on clothes compared to store bought brands. Couldn't ask for a better product to use on my family's everyday clothing!
Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
Hands down the best detergent on the planet. When I enrolled in Melaleuca & started using it....My eczema & my daughter's eczema disappeared. When they say to use only one pump they're not kidding. It lasts along time. I like the unscented & the lavender.
Julia D.
I will swear by all Melaleuca products they are the main things I order and I absolutely love them. I've been using them for about three years they are all natural your kid could literally drink the entire bottle and that die. Take that tide.
Megan S.
Clear Lake, IA
Started using this to help my daughter's sensitive skin, let me just say it has changed my entire life. Her skin is better and the clothes are cleaner than when we used Tide. Definitely the best detergent I've used.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I use the lavender scented on and I absolutely love it!!! I love that lasts longer than other products and it's eco friendly. I hate using other products when I run out. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Lauren G.
New Roads, LA
1/2 fl ounce is all you need for a load of laundry! Smells fresh and doesn’t strip my clothes Of their dyes and fabrics. Less lint in the lint trap and double the amount of loads per bottle!
Kati P.
I know MLM's get a bad rap, but this one is legit like a costco that ships directly to you. The laundry detergent is cheaper than store bought, better, and safer for your family
Tabatha W.
This has made a huge difference with a household with eczema. The laundry comes out soft and with a great smell. This is a great detergent and not harsh on the skin.
Meredith C.
This stuff is great and it's super concentrated so you don't actually need that much. The scent free one is great for washing my dog's bed since he has allergies. The lavender one smells fantastic for humans. The scents also seem to last awhile, especially when using the scent booster.
Tammy D.
Corinth
I use this natural cleaner. No chemicals. However it doesn’t leave my laundry smelling good like the chemical cleaners. So I use melaleuca booster in my laundry