MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.

BY MELALEUCA

HE formula for front-loading high-efficiency washers Just ½ fl. oz. cleans a whole load of laundry Rinse GuardTM keeps dirt from redepositing on clothes No caustic chemicals or unnecessary fillers see more...

Buy on Amazon
Felicia B.
Summerville
This stuff is awesome, not only is it chemical free it cleans clothing very well with the power of enzymes. I have no cons and love that it is chemical free and smells great, I don't think it is really too pricey at all it is super concentrated and I would definitely buy it again and I do to stay healthy.
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
Love this laundry detergent! It is made without all of the harmful chemicals that most detergents are made with. This leaves your clothes smelling amazing and feeling super soft. Definitely worth every penny in my opinion!
Christina G.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff lasts! It makes your clothes smell clean and amazing without a ton of product.
My daughter has eczema, and she has had no reactions or issues with their cleaner
emily r.
St Paul Park, MN
Amazing! I have sensitive skin and this helped immensely, and it smells good (strong in the bottle but nice on dried clothes) and it gets clothes clean, I wear a lot of makeup, and I occasionally get a pic on the collar or when I’m taking my shirt off and this gets it off without staining.
Estella H.
This has become my regular laundry detergent and has been the only one I’ve used for 4 years.
Smells good and natural, I personally like the scent because most of their products smell like essential oils because they use them in their cleansers and products.
The lavender laundry detergent is my favorite.
I actually discovered it through my mom and although hesitant at first, I fell in love.
I love that their products are all natural with no harmful ingredients.
I have kids and animals and don’t have to worry that they’ll get into anything poisonous.
Best of all they actually work and clean beyond what I could have ever expected.
Mallory. O.
Shell Rock
This stuff is so concentrated, it’s awesome! I always forget to put stain remover on my clothes, and with this detergent I do not have to. It is not full of toxic chemicals. If i dry my clothes the lint trap is not as full and colorful as when I use other detergents like Tied.
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I cannot rave about this detergent enough! My sister got me hooked on this detergent. It’s super concentrated so you only need one pop. This detergent will last me for over a month and only cost around $40. It doesn’t have any water additives or anything harmful for the skin.
Kat C.
Nashville
I recently switched to melapower and love the tropical scent. It really gets our clothes clean and is a great value for the price. I would recommend this to a friend. I love that this is non-toxic and helps us keep our household safe.
Kara P.
Avon, MN
Best laundry detergent ever. Leaves clothes clean and smelling great while only using a fraction of the detergent as other brands. I can trust it to be safe and free of a lot of terrible chemicals .will continue to buy!
Cassie G.
Seriously the best non toxic laundry detergent I have used! Only needs a table spoon, so it lasts forever. SMELLS AMAZING. Leaves my clothes feeling and smelling clean with no residue. I would recommend this to everyone. Especially those with babies and those with sensitive skin!