MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent 24 Fl Oz 48 Loads By Melaleuca uploaded by ALEJANDRA V.

BY MELALEUCA

HE formula for front-loading high-efficiency washers Just ½ fl. oz. cleans a whole load of laundry Rinse GuardTM keeps dirt from redepositing on clothes No caustic chemicals or unnecessary fillers see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kate G.
pine island, MN
This is THE laundry detergent of my household. No ones allergic. We don't worry about it being toxic or harmful. It smells amazing. I am supporting a friend by purchasing it through her business. And it does exactly what it says it will with the TINIEST amount of product. A jug of this lasts FOREVER!
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I cannot rave about this detergent enough! My sister got me hooked on this detergent. It’s super concentrated so you only need one pop. This detergent will last me for over a month and only cost around $40. It doesn’t have any water additives or anything harmful for the skin.
Sarah F.
Duluth
I love this laundry detergent and plan to continue using it in the future. It doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals and smells really nice. Since it’s concentrated, it lasts a long time too. I would recommend this detergent.
Kara P.
Saint Cloud, MN
Best laundry detergent ever. Leaves clothes clean and smelling great while only using a fraction of the detergent as other brands. I can trust it to be safe and free of a lot of terrible chemicals .will continue to buy!
Breanne E.
Cleans well, smells good, and seems to provide good care for my laundry. Love pairing this with the laundry booster for especially stinky stuff and then hanging outside to dry.
Felicia B.
Summerville
This stuff is awesome, not only is it chemical free it cleans clothing very well with the power of enzymes. I have no cons and love that it is chemical free and smells great, I don't think it is really too pricey at all it is super concentrated and I would definitely buy it again and I do to stay healthy.
emily r.
St Paul Park, MN
Amazing! I have sensitive skin and this helped immensely, and it smells good (strong in the bottle but nice on dried clothes) and it gets clothes clean, I wear a lot of makeup, and I occasionally get a pic on the collar or when I’m taking my shirt off and this gets it off without staining.
Jacquelin B.
Ford, KS
Very good value! It only takes a tablespoon per load people! It is also environmentally friendly and therefore family friendly and safe. Has such a good scent, and does wonders on clothes compared to store bought brands. Couldn't ask for a better product to use on my family's everyday clothing!
Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
Hands down the best detergent on the planet. When I enrolled in Melaleuca & started using it....My eczema & my daughter's eczema disappeared. When they say to use only one pump they're not kidding. It lasts along time. I like the unscented & the lavender.
Julia D.
I will swear by all Melaleuca products they are the main things I order and I absolutely love them. I've been using them for about three years they are all natural your kid could literally drink the entire bottle and that die. Take that tide.