Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsMelanin Haircare
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner

Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner

by Melanin Haircare

Our moisture-rich, leave-in conditioner is designed to soften, smooth, instantly detangle your knots, and help to repair your hair from the inside-out, from roots to ends! This luxurious formula contains some of the most effective hair-strengthening and conditioning agents on the market: ProVitamin B5, Bamboo Extract, Wheat Amino Acids and Hydrolyzed Wheat Proteins to strengthen, fortify and reduce breakage, while rebuilding from the inside out. The Turnip Root Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Hops Extract, Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Baobab Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil and Spearmint work to instantly hydrate, soften, condition, promote the elasticity and flexibility of the hair, stimulate hair growth, reduce hair fall, increase shine, and create a healthy scalp environment for continuous healthy hair growth and manageability.

Use it seven different ways! As a pre-poo, a detangler, a conditioner, a deep conditioner, a leave-in conditioner, a styling cream, and to rehydrate your hair throughout the week!

pH: 4.7

How To Use: So many different ways! As a conditioner, apply to wet hair, then rinse away. As a deep conditioner, apply to wet hair and leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse away. As a leave-in conditioner, apply to wet hair and style as usual. As a detangler apply to wet or dry hair and work through with finger tips to gently remove knots and shed hair. As a pre-poo, apply to wet or dry hair, working it through alongside the Melanin Haircare Multi-Use Pure Oil Blend, to remove shed hair and prep the hair for your cleanser. As a daily moisturizer or to rehydrate throughout the week, apply to wet or dry hair, work in and style as usual.

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua, Eau), Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/ Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Non-Sulfate Derived From Rapeseed Oil), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid

*Natural Ingredient      Safe Synthetic Derived From Nature

Does it leave build up on hair?
I’ve always wanted to try this line.? Can someone with thick curly hair tell me about the product? If it worked and kept your chair moisture. Is it worth buying? I have 4c hair so I’m wondering would it do anything for me. Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner
Has anyone tried this product on natural curly hair ?
Start your review of Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
rhiannon B.
E Longmeadow, MA
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by rhiannon B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this in mine and my daughters hair. It affordable for the amount given. Gives my daughter soft define curls and myself a nice beach wave. I do not care for the smell
Jay R.
Memphis, TN
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Jay R.
Love, love, love this leave-in conditioner! It leaves my curls soft, defined & voluminous! It’s so hard to achieve definition & volume but this leave-in does just that!!!
Nia N.
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Nia N.
This is a great product! It can be used for multiple purposes- as a rinse-off conditioner, leave-in conditioner, or detangler, but I tend to just use it as a leave-in. It is slippy, but it’s not the sloppiest product in my stash, and with its excellent ingredients, I would hate to waste this on any rinse-away process. The ingredients are awesome for hair, and this is CGM/Curly Girl Method friendly. I’ve already repurchased, and would recommend!
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Briana A.
When I found out Whitney was launching a leave-in I had to get my hands on it! First of all, you get PLENTY of product which is always a plus. This can be used in many ways, but I prefer to use it as a leave-in/styler. This is a beautiful formulation that has tons of slip and a yummy spearmint scent. It leaves my curls super smooth and moisturized for days! It works well underneath a plethora of gels or on its own for set styles. I used it here on a Bantu knot out for effortless definition and bounce!
Noruwa I.
Davenport, FL
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Noruwa I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am on a journey to get moisturized hair under my wash n go. The ingredient list is in line with my hair journey. I felt like I was clarifying a bit too much and while strolling in Ulta, the colors and simplicity caught my eye and I made the purchase. I think it’s a great amount of product and ingredients without the silicones, parabens, etc etc for the price. I used this as a rinse out conditioner. It definitely made my hair feel soft and fluffy, it gave little to no definition though, so had to use my styler of course to set my hair. I loved the smell, I love mint anything, I love a tingling scalp. This was also the least amount of shed hairs I’ve had in a wash day, will continue to use and see where it takes me length and health wise. The Mane Choice Detangling Hydration Shampoo - 8 oz As I Am Curling Jelly, 8 oz Innersense Organic Beauty I Create Hold Styling Gel (32 oz)
Jade J.
Hurt, VA
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Jade J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product smells really good!! It was a nice little addition tocmy wash day, it has a lot of slip and was able to glide through my hair with ease. Chef's kiss!!
Charrisse W.
Bowie, MD
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Charrisse W.
You need this! I love this multi-use leave in conditioner. It makes my hair so very hydrated each and every time. As you can see I’ve put a dent in it and will need more soon. I’ve used it as a leave-in, styler, and deep conditioner. All have given me fantastic results. Add to cart!🧡 Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner
LaToya B.
Santa Monica, CA
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by LaToya B.
I love supporting Whitney (naptual85)! This product stood up to the test. I use it in the lock method and it really keeps my hair soft and moisturized.
TANISHA R.
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by TANISHA R.
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by TANISHA R.
I purchased this after seeing it on Instagram. I wash my hair once a week and due to its curl pattern I get a lot of fairy knots. I used this as a pre-poo. I wet my hair with a mister and applied a generous amount. I can say that I shed less hair and the detangling process was a lot smoother . The price is worth it if continues to work. Also it has a light minty smell. Here is a picture with the product in and after styling.
Scarlet G.
Killeen, TX
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Scarlet G.
Melanin Multi-Use Softening Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Scarlet G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this whole line but this byproduct definitely does make hair more manageable and moisturized. I use it when my hair feels really dry between washes and it keeps my curls looking amazing. I also use it in my kids hair and we have all different curl types and it works on all of us. The ingredients are definitely better than most products out there and the only thing that some people might not like is the minty smell that it has. It’s like a winter fresh scent but it doesn’t linger long and I don’t mind it. Definitely going to continue to repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cymfenee D.
LosAngeles
il y a un an
LaTrice D. il y a 4 mois
It smells just like spearmint gum. I don’t find that it lingers too much but it can be a little strong upon application.