Melaleuca Sun Shades Lip Balm - Vanilla Bean uploaded by Hillary A.Melaleuca Sun Shades Lip Balm - Vanilla Bean uploaded by Melanie R.

BY MELALEUCA

Jayna J.
Mesa, AZ
If I could give this chapstick 10 stars out of 5, I would! You will never in your life find a more long lasting, moisturizing chapstick, EVER!!! I was on accutane for 9 months, which takes all oils out of your body. Before I discovered this My lips would bleed because they would crack open. I had tried EVERYTHING, including aquaphor, chapsticks, and soft lips and nothing can even compare to how much this has saved my life.
Kimberly C.
Everett, WA
I love love love melaluca chapstick!!! I have every different kind. All natural. My kods love them. They give the best shine. And alwaus rehydrate my lips!! [product:melaleuca-sun-shades-lip-balm---vanilla-bean]
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
The best chapstick out there and every scent smells more delicious than the last. You cannot go wrong with this little tube... it’s all natural and keeps my lips protected all winter long.
Caleigh F.
Sellersburg, IN
This is one of my favorite lip balms. It's always a gift from my MIL. Great long lasting moisture. Simple and clean packaging. Prices are a little high but the quality is great.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
This is by far one of my most favorite lip balms to use! I feel like it moisturizes my lips like no other chapstick or lip balm has done for me in the past. I really like the scent of this product and I know it is a very high quality. It tends to be a little more expensive than the other lip balms out there but I feel like it is definitely worth the money.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
This is the absolute best chapstick I have used. Is an amazing product that truly hydrates the lips, and it also has SPF which is wonderful. Highly recommend this product.
Brandi C.
Douglas, GA
I love these lip balms. I love that the scents are different from the ones you buy in the stores (they are all the same scents just different brands). I have harvest apple and sugar and spice. I purchased extras for stocking stuffers but we enjoyed them so much that my kids took the other tubes so now I have to buy more. It doesn't feel like stuff is caked on my lips. I don't worry about trying to drink something after I put it on.
Cynthia L.
Omg i love this lip balm. I use it every single day without a miss. Since i've been using it everyday, i haven't had chapped lips at all!!!. They are always moisturized & they don't give you that feeling of need to reply after very short amount of time.
Alex H.
I use Sun Shades lip balm all the time, whether the flavor is vanilla bean, vanilla spice, or piña colada. I love the long lasting moisture relief that it brings and the minimal amount of gloss that results. This chapstick is perfect for any occasion and it doesn't make your lips dependent on it (which I find Burts Bees often does). I can't recommend this enough!
Victoria A.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this lip balm! It doesn't make my lips feel greasy or weighed down! I love how soft my lips feel throughout the day when I use it. It exceeded my expectations the first time I used it, and it is very easy to use. I would definitely recommend for others to buy and use for the whole family!!!