Melaleuca Sun Shades Lip Balm - Vanilla Bean

by Melaleuca

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melaleuca Sun Shades Lip Balm - Vanilla Bean!
Product Highlights
So many flavors to choose from,pinacolada is my favorite! A must is the winter months to keep lips hydrated and a must in the summer with is high spfin 10 reviews
I love this chapstick. It heals dry lips so quickly and smells great! Also a great pricein 10 reviews
This is the only brand of lip balm I will use. It's non waxy & it's very moisturizing. It's available in many scents but vanilla is my favorite.in 4 reviews
2 days agoTrenton
When my lips become dry and chapped, they become dry and chapped quickly and fiercely! Dry, sore, painful. I usually have to use a medicated chapstick but I wanted something that wasn’t full of the bad stuff and make my lips even worse! So when a friend introduced me to melaleuca chapstick, I was hooked! Multiple “flavors” including pumpkin spice and vanilla bean, perfect for fall....and your lips will be soft, smooth, and pain free! Grab yourself some!
2 months agoDecatur, GA
Chap-stick is an absolute must for me on a daily basis and this stuff has been amazing! I keep one in my purse and in my nightstand next to my bed. It goes on a little thicker than other lip balms so a little goes a long way. It comes in many great scents and even has seasonal limited releases!
3 months agoManchester
I love this stuff! It is so smooth and stays on all day. It has a nice scent and flavor but isn't overwhelming. My lips have never been smoother and it doesnt feel gunky
2 years agoMesa, AZ
If I could give this chapstick 10 stars out of 5, I would! You will never in your life find a more long lasting, moisturizing chapstick, EVER!!! I was on accutane for 9 months, which takes all oils out of your body. Before I discovered this My lips would bleed because they would crack open. I had tried EVERYTHING, including aquaphor, chapsticks, and soft lips and nothing can even compare to how much this has saved my life.
6 months agoReidsville , NC
It’s the best lip balm I’ve ever used PLUS it has SPF 15 in it which is extremely important to me. There are different scents and I love them all. The packaging is nice and I love how the spot to roll more product up is toward the top rather than the bottom because it’s not as easy for the product to accidentally get rolled up when in your bag or pocket.
9 months agoDuluth
Sun Shades is the ONLY lip balm I buy for my family! I buy in bulk at least twice a year. I tend to share them with friends and the kids teachers. My kids absolutely love them (and unfortunately lose them) so I need to keep stocked up with Sun Shades! No cons on this product!!
10 months agoTraer, IA
This is one of the best chapsticks I have ever had. They smell very nice and clean. Whenever I have really bad chapped lips this has always been very helpful. Kind of expensive but definitely rescanned!
7 months agoOrlando, FL
I got this lip balm in the holiday bundle to give it a try. I liked the apple flavor & its high quality. I'd recommend this product for anyone with chapped lips or living in extreme weather conditions.
a year agoDenton, TX
This is my absolute favorite chapstick! It’s the perfect weight, helps to heal my super chapped lips, and has SPF protection. I don’t even notice that it’s on. I highly recommend this brand and flavor.
3 years agoDouglas, GA
I love these lip balms. I love that the scents are different from the ones you buy in the stores (they are all the same scents just different brands). I have harvest apple and sugar and spice. I purchased extras for stocking stuffers but we enjoyed them so much that my kids took the other tubes so now I have to buy more. It doesn't feel like stuff is caked on my lips. I don't worry about trying to drink something after I put it on.