Melaleuca Sun Shades Lip Balm - Vanilla Bean uploaded by Melanie R.Melaleuca Sun Shades Lip Balm - Vanilla Bean uploaded by Hillary A.

BY MELALEUCA

Melaleuca Sun Shades Lip Balm - Vanilla Bean
  • "So many flavors to choose from,pinacolada is my favorite! A must is the winter months to keep lips hydrated and a must in the summer with is high spf" in 10 reviews
  • "I love this chapstick. It heals dry lips so quickly and smells great! Also a great price" in 8 reviews
Jayna J.
Mesa, AZ
If I could give this chapstick 10 stars out of 5, I would! You will never in your life find a more long lasting, moisturizing chapstick, EVER!!! I was on accutane for 9 months, which takes all oils out of your body. Before I discovered this My lips would bleed because they would crack open. I had tried EVERYTHING, including aquaphor, chapsticks, and soft lips and nothing can even compare to how much this has saved my life.
Kelani B.
I love this chapstick! It always moisturizes my lips to the fullest, and has sunscreen to protect my lips at the same time! Easy to use and always pleased with the results! I definitely like having these on hand!
Betsy I.
Grand Ledge
The most amazing lip balm I’ve ever used. The scents are wonderful, it’s a little thicker so it lasts a really long time. Never dries out my lips and is reasonably priced.
Bailee S.
Idaho falls
This lip balm was good, I like that it is smooth and has sun protection as well. This product is something I use constantly during the summer. I bought it from melaleuca. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
This is the absolute best chapstick I have used. Is an amazing product that truly hydrates the lips, and it also has SPF which is wonderful. Highly recommend this product.
Brandi C.
Douglas, GA
I love these lip balms. I love that the scents are different from the ones you buy in the stores (they are all the same scents just different brands). I have harvest apple and sugar and spice. I purchased extras for stocking stuffers but we enjoyed them so much that my kids took the other tubes so now I have to buy more. It doesn't feel like stuff is caked on my lips. I don't worry about trying to drink something after I put it on.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
This is by far one of my most favorite lip balms to use! I feel like it moisturizes my lips like no other chapstick or lip balm has done for me in the past. I really like the scent of this product and I know it is a very high quality. It tends to be a little more expensive than the other lip balms out there but I feel like it is definitely worth the money.
Victoria A.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this lip balm! It doesn't make my lips feel greasy or weighed down! I love how soft my lips feel throughout the day when I use it. It exceeded my expectations the first time I used it, and it is very easy to use. I would definitely recommend for others to buy and use for the whole family!!!
Alex H.
I use Sun Shades lip balm all the time, whether the flavor is vanilla bean, vanilla spice, or piña colada. I love the long lasting moisture relief that it brings and the minimal amount of gloss that results. This chapstick is perfect for any occasion and it doesn't make your lips dependent on it (which I find Burts Bees often does). I can't recommend this enough!
Jane B.
For me this was a very average chapstick, however somehow I ended up with every flavor of this in my drawer...If you don't have access to this brand I really don't think you are missing out on much... I prefer my Revo balms!