Melaleuca Sun Shades Lip Balm - Vanilla Bean uploaded by Hillary A.

BY MELALEUCA

Lisa R.
Mission, TX
My daughters had been buying chap sticks for many years and nothing really helped. One of them had chapped lips so badly they would bleed and it looked like she had an infection. When I started using this I asked her to try it and in just one day of use you could tell the difference. She and my other daughters vowed to never again use any other brand of chapstick. I have even used it overnight and my lips feel so good in the morning.
Brandi C.
Douglas, GA
I love these lip balms. I love that the scents are different from the ones you buy in the stores (they are all the same scents just different brands). I have harvest apple and sugar and spice. I purchased extras for stocking stuffers but we enjoyed them so much that my kids took the other tubes so now I have to buy more. It doesn't feel like stuff is caked on my lips. I don't worry about trying to drink something after I put it on.
Levia C.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Love this company and this is a fun product for both me and my kids. It protects against the sun and smells great. Keeps lips moist with just a tiny application. My kids ask to play with it as makeup haha. I will continue shopping on their website, and I would never buy it from anyone else (no price gouging that way).
Molly B.
Hudson, FL
I LOVE this lip balm! I have been using it for about five years and over that time I have also used other brands but this was always my favorite. It keeps my lips moisturized and feeling great. I also love how compact it is, it's super easy to use and throw into any purse!
Melanie V.
This is an amazing lip balm. It's a wonderful addition to my lip care routine. I have been using this for well over a year and a half. It's great for all seasons. It is soothing and protective. It's a bit different than other waxy lip balms. I recommend this to everyone.
Sarah M.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this lip balm! I've used it for years and always have a few stashed in around places - my purse, nightstand, car, etc. Vanilla bean is my fave flavor of all the ones they offer. It keeps my lips really soft and unchapped. And it tastes really good.
whitney :.
Melaleuca lib balms are so amazing they come in so many different scents, there is only a slight flavor to each of the lip balms . They also have sunscreen in them which is great. The ingredients in them really help with chapped lips which is great.
Leigh B.
Tomball, TX
I love this lip balm. It never burns when applied, has a lovely scent, and has SPF added! You must order directly from the company. I am a member and a big fan!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
This is by far one of my most favorite lip balms to use! I feel like it moisturizes my lips like no other chapstick or lip balm has done for me in the past. I really like the scent of this product and I know it is a very high quality. It tends to be a little more expensive than the other lip balms out there but I feel like it is definitely worth the money.
Jane B.
For me this was a very average chapstick, however somehow I ended up with every flavor of this in my drawer...If you don't have access to this brand I really don't think you are missing out on much... I prefer my Revo balms!