Melaleuca Sol-U-Guard Botanical 2x Disinfectant 16oz

by Melaleuca

Kill germs and can be safely used around kids and pets. Leaves behind a nice herbal scent.Package Quantity : 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melaleuca Sol-U-Guard Botanical 2x Disinfectant 16oz!
Inwood, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The only disinfectant I will use. Non toxic and kills more germs than leading products do at a fraction of the price. You have to be a shop club member for the preferred member pricing but they have lots of amazing products to choose from. This is just one. You can mix it in a small spray bottle and carry it with you to use as a hand sanitizer or to spray on public bathroom door handles, door knobs in offices etc
Macon, MO
The product is rated to clean MERSA and Fema approved to kill mold. All without a chemical smell. I appreciate that I am not purchasing a product that is harmful to the environment. Doesn't cause an asthma or eczema flare when using. No chemical smell, it is an all natural herbal scent.
Wurtsboro, NY
I love this stuff. The best thing about any of the Melaleuca products is that they do not have toxic ingredients like the store brands do.  I am very sensitive to ammonia and bleachy cleansers and this one does not bother me at all and gets the job done.  I would totally recommend this.
Macedonia
LOVE this stuff. It is a staple in my home. I enjoy the clean, chemical free smell of it as well. I use this in conjunction with my Thieves Cleaner from YL. I love being able to clean without having to worry about what harsh, harmful chemicals we are being exposed to.
Duncan, SC
This stuff lasts forever and truly cleans everything! I also love the wipes. It is super inexpensive for how much you get out of one bottle. I love everything about it down to the smell. I don't think anything could make it better! I recommend to all my friends ;)
Tamworth , NH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My favorite! I get it shipped to my door every month. It’s concentrated so one ⃣bottle lasts me a while! It smells amazing and really does a great job cleaning! It’s eco friendly so I know there’s no harsh chemicals being spread around my house!
Middleboro, MA
Not a fan. I mean being non toxic is a plus. BUT, they should really do something about the scent. I do not like it at all. Very strong for a non toxic product. I ended up dumping it so no I will not be buying it again
Millville, NJ
With the new school year starting I am constantly spraying all surfaces with Sol U Guard. It’s amazing I love it. I even use it to sanitize my dog crates. I literally sanitize everything thing in my house with it.
Yuba City
This stuff is AMAZING! It’s a staple in our home, especially with having a one year old I love knowing its cleaning, disinfecting and safe for him to breath, touch and be around. Also smells incredible!
Trenton
I use this versus Lysol or Clorox. I have peace of mind when using this product. It is all natural and I would feel comfortable allowing my children to use it to disinfect surfaces! If you are looking for a disinfectant without harsh chemicals, look no further! This product works well and has a natural scent!