Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion 8oz

Dry skin can irritate you, embarrass you, and control you. Break from and discover the soothing relief of Renew Intensive Skin Therapy lotion. With Renew, your skin has everything it needs to become softer, smoother, and better hydrated-and stay that way. Renew is clinically proven to leave even severely dry skin silkier and healthier in just 24 hours. And in clinical studies, Renew outperformed the leading dermatologist-recommended lotion for skin softness, smoothness, and hydration. Going beyond temporary moisturization, Renew delivers long-lasting relief from dry, rough, or irritated skin and uncomfortable chronic dry skin conditions, including dry skin associated with eczema. Renew heals, protects, and prevents even the driest skin by helping your skin attract and retain more moisture. Experience Renew for yourself - then share the soothing sensation with your parents, your neighbors, and your friends so they can see for themselves why so many people swear by Renew Intensive Skin Therapy lotion.

Clinically proven soultion for softer, smoother, healthier skin.; Emollient; Going beyond temporary moisturization; Helps your skin attract and retain more moisture

Thinking about ordering this, does it work on sensitive skin? Or dry skin because of eczema?
Start your review of Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion 8oz!
8 days agoHemet, CA
This is a great lotion. It absorbs quickly and lasts longer before reapplication. It is very healing and has a pleasant smell. I wouldn't change anything about it. I carry a travel size in my purse, and I often give it as a gift.
a month agoStaten Island, NY
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE RENEW! It is extremely useful in treating my eczema and dry skin. I use this every day, and when I get a new tattoo it works as well if not better than aquaphor. It is amazing and I love it so much!
2 months agoLago vista , TX
This is basically the only lotion I will use. It’s fragrance free and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy. It only takes a tiny amount and is safe enough to use on me or my babies. I would highly recommend to anyone!
a month agoSocial Circle, GA
I love Renew! My face was drying out terribly (flaking!) from using a different make-up that I wasn’t used too and I put Renew on my face before going to bed two nights in a row and my skin never dried out again! Highly recommend if you are okay with paying $75-$90 worth of their products each month.
3 months agoDEFIANCE, OH
It smells a bit like plastic, but it's a great price for the quantity. The ingredient "fragrance" always throws me away from the product which is my only complain, great texture and really does make your skin feel great.
2 months agoRevere, MA
This is the best skin lotion hands down. It hydrates your skin. It’s gentle enough to use on your face. And it’s melaleuca oil helps sooth any skin issues such as eczema.
21 days agoIndianapolis, IN
We’ve been members of Melaleuca since one year. The first product we tried was this Renew lotion. It was for our baby and we loved it. It was gentle on the skin, lightly scented and easily absorbed into the skin. It kept her skin super soft and moisturizing effect lasted all day and night. We are buying it again this winter!
3 months ago
Highly recommend if you have sensitive skin like me. I wouldn’t change a thing about it! Keeps skin smooth all through out the day! The fragrance is calm and soothing! Definitely would buy it again! Melaleuca is an amazing brand I highly recommend their products in general!
a month agoMadison
A really gentle lotion with a nice soft scent. I love using it as a facial moisturizer with an oil serum on top. As a facial moisturizer, a bottle lasts a very long time. I would recommend this lotion.
9 months agoRoyse City, TX
YALL. This lotion is insanely amazing. It’s not thick, but goes on so smooth & stays in place! My skin drinks it right up & it almost has a waterproof feel to it, because it actually LOCKS IN MOISTURE. My mom got me on board with this a couple years ago & I have kind of put it off until now. I have had severely dry skin this winter & i used this as a last resort (because we always want the yummy smelling, trendy stuff) but this has been my saving grace. It actually moisturizes my skin, stays on all day without feeling like anything!! There is zero residue, it feels like nothing on my skin yet my skin just stays so soft & plump. I also use this on my face as a night cream. Yes my FACE. No break outs, & I have very sensitive skin. It soaks right in & does the job. I can’t believe I ever put this to the side! I will be using this every day now!!