Melaleuca MelaMagic Heavy-Duty Cleaner 16oz - 2 Pack

by Melaleuca

MelaMagic heavy-duty is now 4-times concentrated. Our new 16 fl. oz. bottle still makes up to 32 gallons of powerful cleaner for the same great price. MelaMagic heavy-duty cleaner takes on your toughest, greasiest messes with ease and lifts them out...

Is this better than Tough N Tender?
Can I use this product to clean out my washing machicne? Melaleuca MelaMagic Heavy-Duty Cleaner 16oz - 2 Pack
Start your review of Melaleuca MelaMagic Heavy-Duty Cleaner 16oz - 2 Pack!
Imani C.
Greenville, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Melaleuca MelaMagic Heavy-Duty Cleaner 16oz - 2 Pack uploaded by Imani C.
Honey i love this product it’s a lifesaver for grease or any hard stains. It smells lovely and you can just tell it’s a clean product.
Jessica K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love putting this in my Swiffer WetJet! It’s very effective and cleans like it should! The price and quality is top notch! With so many cleaning uses, you, can’t go wrong with it! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kelly M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love Melaleuca. They always have safe cleaning products such as this one. MelaMagic cleans almost everything. I use it for cleaning my stovetop.
Rosanna G.
Sayville, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This heavy duty cleaner is absolutely amazing. I’m allergic and sensitive to most products. This cleaner I was able to use without gloves. It actually left my hands soft. As cleaning, it took off dried on grease from my stove. Thank use it as a stain remover. I highly recommend this cleaner
crystal H.
Perry, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love this cleaner ! I can clean so much stuff. I love using this to replace my oven cleaner! No harsh chemicals for me and my kids to breathe in. The scent is so refreshing! It smells like apples. I just pour it on my oven. Let it sit and wipe it off with a rag. So easy!
Bua M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
For someone who doesn't like the smell of clorox , this is the best cleaning products i have used. It has no smell and it cleans better than clorox. I love using all the products from this company. The are clean & non toxic.
Christina B.
Lemoore, CA
For an all natural cleaner it did amazing cleaning my oven! A little elbow grease and this cleaner and it was spotless.
Ashley  S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this on basically EVERYTHING! It’s traditional use is a grease fighter. I use it on my tub and shower every other week, it’s an effortless clean! Also great for my role floors and stove top!
Breanna H.
Silsbee, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the ingredients and how well this cleans my house! I will only use Melaleuca in my house!
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
I love all of Melaleucas products. This one it great to use on the stove, or just areas really needing a deep clean. The smell isn't overpowering and what little scent there is is pleasant. I love that I buy the concentrated version so that I can make my personal spray bottles as strong or weak as i see fit. Huge plus, it's safe for my kids to use.