Melaleuca MelaMagic Heavy-Duty Cleaner 16oz - 2 Pack uploaded by member-6e7ddeddc

BY MELALEUCA

MelaMagic heavy-duty is now 4-times concentrated. Our new 16 fl. oz. bottle still makes up to 32 gallons of powerful cleaner for the same great price. MelaMagic heavy-duty cleaner takes on your toughest, greasiest messes with ease and lifts them out... see more...

• This is a good cleaner? Is good for oil and stains?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica O.
San Jacinto , CA
If I could pick a million stars I would! The Melaleuca MelaMagic Heavy-Duty Cleaner 16oz - 2 PackMelaleuca MelaMagic Heavy-Duty Cleaner 16oz - 2 Pack is the best heavy duty cleaner. Better for environment, non toxic and I share and recommend to friends and family all the time!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Breanne E.
Mostly use this on my high traffic areas on the floors, when mopping I rinse OFTEN and find it does a lot of the heavy lifting for me without breaking my back scrubbing. Good for grease, toddler stickies, cleaning funk around the doorknobs, you name it. Smells pretty good.
S. H.
Tucson
I have nice floors but they are extremely hard to clean as they are a grey wood color. You can see everything the floor picks up and I couldn't find a product that could clean them well at all. This stuff is amazing and a little bit goes a long way as I have a lot of this flooring so I love that too!
Lauren C.
Hill Afb, UT
I use this product ALL over my house, kitchen and bathrooms to cleaning sticky kid handprints off of walls and to mop floors. 10/10 I’m never buying Lysol again! Smells so good and is not overpowering. A little goes a LONG way and I can stock up on cleaner twice a year without breaking the bank.
Randi N.
This is amazing for floors and combining with solumel for oven cleaning easily. I also use this to wash my car! Removes all oil and misc. debris from construction. A must have in the home and garage. Great degreaser! Melaleuca MelaMagic Heavy-Duty Cleaner 16oz - 2 Pack
Kara P.
Avon, MN
Great cleaner! Free from nasty chemicals so it’s perfect to use with my young kids and animals in the house. The product is so potent, I only need a very small amount. Makes my house smell and feel clean.
Rachael C.
Palmer
Wonderful super power, degreaser!! This is amazing on your toughest kitchen grime, bbq cleanup, even auto parts and tools. It’s very versatile and gets even the nastiest grime gone!!
Victoria S.
I love this stuff! I use it to clean my floors but it is multi purpose. It smells amazing! It's all natural and it's very concentrated so a little goes a long way and lasts a long time. Did I mention it smells amazing?
Summer T.
Antioch, CA
Melaleuca MelaMagic Heavy-Duty Cleaner 16oz - 2 Pack

This stuff is freaking awesome!! I use it everywhere, floors, bathroom, everywhere! Melamagic smells amazing and it's super concentrated so you can mix gallons of cleaner from this one tiny bottle. Everything from Melaleuca is awesome!!!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I love this stuff because it's so eco friendly and concentrated and it works really well! I have totally went from using any other product because this one is so great! I have bought this many times and I would recommend these to everyone.
noemi c.
This is a good cleaner? Is good for oil and stains?