HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionMelaleuca
FiberWise Drink, Citrus Orange, 30 Packets

Melaleuca FiberWise Drink, Citrus Orange, 30 Packets

by Melaleuca

7 Natural fiber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Melaleuca FiberWise Drink, Citrus Orange, 30 Packets!
Jamie C.
Shippensburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I like the flavor and what this product does for my body but the texture makes it hard to swallow for me
Darla P.
Neosho, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this fiber product and the packets are very convenient. If you’ve never taken fiber before, I suggest that you take half of a packet each day for a week, and then move up to a whole packet after that, once per day. And do not take it with medications or other supplements. (Leave at least 2 hours between your meds and Fiberwise.).
Aracelis G.
This drink taste so good. It helps you in so many ways. Fiberwise contains a unique blend of multiple fiber sources along with vitamins, antioxidants, soothing herbs, and probiotics that gives a broad spectrum of full-body benefits. I will totally buy it again. In addition, FiberWise helps promote a healthy digestive tract with an exclusive blend of herbs, vitamins, and antioxidants.

Looking for your answer?