BY MELALEUCA

Nanette T.
Nanette T.
Allegany, NY
Love all of Melaleuca's body washes! We all have super sensitive skin which means we can't use a lot of store bought body washes for some reason or another but we have never had any problems with any Melaleuca product. Lathers nicely, moisturizers and leaves a nice light scent! A bit pricey but more than worth it because only a small amount is needed to get the same lather as 3 times as much wash when using other brands.
Ely B.
Ely B.
I absolutely love it! The scent is amazing as well as the raspberry/pear one, it is kind of pricey but it's totally worth it. It is very gentle with my skin and i only need like a drop or two, last a very long time. If you have the money, go for it! It won't disappoint you.
Levia C.
Levia C.
Freeport, FL
My favorite scents are pear raspberry and plumeria. It smells great and my skin feels soft and clean after each wash. It's a great price when you buy from Melaleuca (cost per use). You don't need a lot to get a good lather. I will continue to buy and try new scents.
Valeria T.
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
This was heaven for my body, I loved it! I have also tried the mint foot scrub and its amazing! Melaleuca scents are perfect. I used it every day when I shower. Price is moderated and it really lasts long. I would totally keep buying it, it was worth it!
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Melaleuca products are great. A little goes a long way. Great smells, lather and long lasting. There is a matching lotion & body spray also.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
LOVE! Smells amazing! I love how clean. I feel after using this body wash. I am a fan of pretty much all Melaleuca products
Amber O.
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
I have been a Melaleuca customer and marketing executive for about 6 months now and I absolutely love all of their products. This body satin makes my skin smell so good and so soft.
Tia M.
Tia M.
This body wash smells so so good!!! It is also refreshing and it washes really good. I can smell it on me for a long time afterwards.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm obsessed! I buy every scent ! These smell incredible and leave my skin feeling fresh and smooth !! Not like other washes I've used that made me break out and super dry , but these are amazing !!! I always have at least 2 or three on hand. Super affordable and they have deals on them all the time