BY NONE

Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
My husband & son use this product & love it. It was out of stock for almost a year & we are pleased it is available again. I stick up when Melaleuca offered a special.
Rosa D.
My husband, sister & I all use the alloy anti-persperiant. We love the way it works. Hard to give it a rating since melaleuca has discontinued it. We are very disappointed in that fact.
Breanne E.
My husband was allergic to this and had all sorts of issues - looked like he was burned. Sadly as good as it smelled just wasn't a good product for us.