BY MEJOR TEQUILA #94 in Tequila

Experience Mejor Blanco, crafted using 100% private-estate highland blue agave of the highest quality. Blanco is as pure and fresh as it gets - perfect for sipping, shots, or showcasing in sophisticated cocktails. Blanco boasts a fine balance in citrus and sweetness with an unrivaled smooth finish. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Melissa F.
Santa Barbara , CA
I bought this tequila to make Mexican mules and it is great I only gave it three stars because the price is a little high. I also wouldn’t drink it in shots but with some tonic water and jalapeños with a splash of lime juice it makes a great Mexican mule.
Joann L.
SAN JOSE , CA
My boyfriends mom brought this over during a family gathering. She isn't much of a drinker but she enjoyed the margaritas I made with this tequila! I highly recommend this to tequila lovers! I didn't buy this personally since it was gifted - but I surely would buy this for another get together!
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
This is a very good tequila. I’ve had better, but this definitely isn’t your ‘full price is $15.99 for a liter’ liquor. It’s very good, not cheap tasting and is very good for making drinks (or taking shots). It’s hard to find but a good one to get.
Taylor A.
La Crescent, MN
ALL TIME FAVORITE TEQUILA! This was introduced to me several years ago, and is still to this day one of my favorites! It’s affordable and delicious! It’s a little harder to find that some others, but I always choose it when given the opportunity!
Jordan S.
This wasn’t the smoothest tequila and it was a bit pricey at Discount Liquor on Lakeland Dr Jackson, MS. I was a first time buyer. It wasn’t great but it also wasn’t terrible. I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
My favorite thing to choose to drink taste just like water sometimes when you get used to the alcohol love to do mixed drink with this as well it is super expensive but does the job at getting you super drunk
Patty W.
Beebe, AR
Affordable and flavorful and good on its own y’all!! This is always good and the flavor is such a great mix in for all kinds of moods! fruity is my favorite combination to drink and turn up but I love it all