BY MEJOR TEQUILA

Experience Mejor Blanco, crafted using 100% private-estate highland blue agave of the highest quality. Blanco is as pure and fresh as it gets - perfect for sipping, shots, or showcasing in sophisticated cocktails. Blanco boasts a fine balance in citrus and sweetness with an unrivaled smooth finish. see more...

Katie C.
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite brand to make and buy margaritas with. Whenever I'm at a restaurant and this is on the menu it never disappoints. It has no awful gag inducing after taste to it that so many others have.
Elsie C.
Elsie C.
Orlando, FL
I had this before once and I haven't had it again. Strong and I did two shots and that was enough, haha. I got it at a lounge and it was great!
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Horatio
Mejor Tequila tastes great. I especially liked it straight on ice. Although, it does taste good in mixed drinks as well.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Lincolnton
Goes down very easy love it. It's my go to Everytime i buy a drink at the store, a restraint or a bar. Love love love
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
decatur
I love this Tequila. I don't mix it with anything. Just chill and shoot it. So smooth!
SAID S.
SAID S.
CITE 08 MAI 1945 VILLA N 14 BOUDOUAOU WILAYA DE BOUMERDES ALGER
 Votre compte pour recevoir les offres partenaires lors de votre inscription sur l'un de nos sites ou via l'un de nos partenaires. Vous pouvez, à tout moment, vous désinscrire de l'abonnement aux bulletins d'information sur le moment de votre inscription sur les sites en cliquant sur le lien de désabonnement disponible à l'envoi d'une newsletter à votre adresse électronique ou en Se connectant au site dans la rubrique «Mon compte» sous la rubrique «Mes paramètres».
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
I actually but this drink in the U.s but now i am in turkey and i do not always find thus drink but its great for me. I prefer the pink flavour to this one because it tastes better but over all i recommend this one for the boys.
Selda H.
Selda H.
shkoder
I love tequila especially tequila shots . When I talk about shots everyone knows am talking about tequila shots . I personally love the taste and everything. So if you a tequila lover like me the next shot will be about you ❤
Yamileth A.
Yamileth A.
Nogalea sonora
El tequila que ama mi papa dice que siempre le a gustado por su aabor textura que deja en su garganta que le encanta ...
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Vargas. Vargas
No me gustó mucho, es pasable pero no es algo que bebería con regularidad. Quema muchísimo