BY MEJOR TEQUILA

Experience Mejor Blanco, crafted using 100% private-estate highland blue agave of the highest quality. Blanco is as pure and fresh as it gets - perfect for sipping, shots, or showcasing in sophisticated cocktails. Blanco boasts a fine balance in citrus and sweetness with an unrivaled smooth finish. see more...

Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Joann L.
San Jose , CA
My boyfriends mom brought this over during a family gathering. She isn't much of a drinker but she enjoyed the margaritas I made with this tequila! I highly recommend this to tequila lovers! I didn't buy this personally since it was gifted - but I surely would buy this for another get together!
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This is a very good tequila. I’ve had better, but this definitely isn’t your ‘full price is $15.99 for a liter’ liquor. It’s very good, not cheap tasting and is very good for making drinks (or taking shots). It’s hard to find but a good one to get.
Jordan S.
This wasn’t the smoothest tequila and it was a bit pricey at Discount Liquor on Lakeland Dr Jackson, MS. I was a first time buyer. It wasn’t great but it also wasn’t terrible. I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite brand to make and buy margaritas with. Whenever I'm at a restaurant and this is on the menu it never disappoints. It has no awful gag inducing after taste to it that so many others have.
Reshma R.
I think this is a good option if you are trying something for the taste purposes. I do not think there is a purpose in buying it otherwise.
Elsie C.
Orlando, FL
I had this before once and I haven't had it again. Strong and I did two shots and that was enough, haha. I got it at a lounge and it was great!
Lynda L.
Horatio
Mejor Tequila tastes great. I especially liked it straight on ice. Although, it does taste good in mixed drinks as well.
Kassie W.
Laceys Spring, AL
This is my go to drink when I just need something or want to go out and have some fun. Super tastey and great for shots!
Brittany C.
Lincolnton
Goes down very easy love it. It's my go to Everytime i buy a drink at the store, a restraint or a bar. Love love love