BY MEJOR TEQUILA

Experience Mejor Blanco, crafted using 100% private-estate highland blue agave of the highest quality. Blanco is as pure and fresh as it gets - perfect for sipping, shots, or showcasing in sophisticated cocktails. Blanco boasts a fine balance in citrus and sweetness with an unrivaled smooth finish. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Taylor A.
La Crosse, WI
ALL TIME FAVORITE TEQUILA! This was introduced to me several years ago, and is still to this day one of my favorites! It’s affordable and delicious! It’s a little harder to find that some others, but I always choose it when given the opportunity!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Alexandria J.
Glassboro, NJ
I love tequila so i may be a little biased when it comes to writing a review . However this product went down so easy and did not burn while it was going down. Enjoyable to drink and would buy again.
Joann L.
San Jose , CA
My boyfriends mom brought this over during a family gathering. She isn't much of a drinker but she enjoyed the margaritas I made with this tequila! I highly recommend this to tequila lovers! I didn't buy this personally since it was gifted - but I surely would buy this for another get together!
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This is a very good tequila. I’ve had better, but this definitely isn’t your ‘full price is $15.99 for a liter’ liquor. It’s very good, not cheap tasting and is very good for making drinks (or taking shots). It’s hard to find but a good one to get.
Jazmin C.
Chicago
Really good drink! Nice drink to have with family at a party. Good quality of drink. I recommend it to anyone that’s trying to party and have a good nice. Delicious drink! I would totally buy again. Very nice
Jordan S.
This wasn’t the smoothest tequila and it was a bit pricey at Discount Liquor on Lakeland Dr Jackson, MS. I was a first time buyer. It wasn’t great but it also wasn’t terrible. I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!