BY MEJOR TEQUILA

Experience Mejor Anejo, crafted using 100% private-estate highland blue agave of the highest quality. Anejo is masterfully aged 19 to 24 months in American oak barrels resulting in an Anejo tequila that exudes deep rich tones from the extra barrel time, and reveals a clean profile with notes of vanilla, chocolate, and caramel. Be sure to experience this true ultra premium tequila neat. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Lori D.
Jay, VT
I personally thought it was a little bitter tasting, although tequila is not my first choice of liquor to begin with. It does taste great in a margarita and is not hard on your wallet. If you’re looking for a mid-shelf tequila I’d suggest this.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Karen T.
An Añejo tequila from the Mejor range (which is rather well known for their Mejor Pink Tequila), made with single estate agave and aged for 19 to 24 months in oak barrels
Hannah M.
Boise
I love this tequila. It's smooth and you can almost just drink it from the bottle. I usually make margaritas with it or just take shots
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral, FL
Tequila good and divine age its flavor extracted from the agave plants is very impressive so I recommend lover to the tequila