BY MEJOR TEQUILA

Experience Mejor Anejo, crafted using 100% private-estate highland blue agave of the highest quality. Anejo is masterfully aged 19 to 24 months in American oak barrels resulting in an Anejo tequila that exudes deep rich tones from the extra barrel time, and reveals a clean profile with notes of vanilla, chocolate, and caramel. Be sure to experience this true ultra premium tequila neat. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Lori D.
Bath, PA
I personally thought it was a little bitter tasting, although tequila is not my first choice of liquor to begin with. It does taste great in a margarita and is not hard on your wallet. If you’re looking for a mid-shelf tequila I’d suggest this.
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Karen T.
An Añejo tequila from the Mejor range (which is rather well known for their Mejor Pink Tequila), made with single estate agave and aged for 19 to 24 months in oak barrels
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Hannah M.
Boise
I love this tequila. It's smooth and you can almost just drink it from the bottle. I usually make margaritas with it or just take shots
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral , FL
Tequila good and divine age its flavor extracted from the agave plants is very impressive so I recommend lover to the tequila
Gabriela N.
Vienna, VA
This liquor is very good. The taste is amazing is goos for make some coxktails. I really liked it a lot excelent
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I liked this. I really have not tried any other brand yet so I do not have anything to compare it to yet.
Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
One of the Best product I have ever used and I wish there was more to be supplied towards me